Technical Dipped Headlights Not Working BUT ALL OTHERS WORK!

Currently reading:
Technical Dipped Headlights Not Working BUT ALL OTHERS WORK!

lejc2425

So my full beam works, DRL are working, side lights and fog lights are working but the normal dipped headlights just aren't working.

Working yesterday, got in the car today, turned them on and nothing. Not working. And it's BOTH?!

Both lights stopped working?

Any ideas?

(Punto EVO GP 2010)

So my full beam works, DRL are working, side lights and fog lights are working but the normal dipped headlights just aren't working.

Working yesterday, got in the car today, turned them on and nothing. Not working. And it's BOTH?!

Both lights stopped working?

Any ideas?

(Punto EVO GP 2010)

You checked both bulbs? (its not impossible for them both to blow at the same time)

If not it's probably the stalk thats faulty.... this is really a garage job as the air bag / steering wheel needs removing to replace the stalk unit

If it was the stalk, would I still be able to turn on full beam, side lights etc with it?

I'm hoping it is as simple as both bulbs...

Hi i have the same problem. Both my main beam lights wont work (full beam and side lights) are fine. Fuses are fine and bulbs too just wont work at all :/ please help.

Do you have MutltiECUScan to diagnose ? I think you can test lights, it can help to find if it is a command or an actuator fault.

Did you do some measurement with multimeter ?

Hi i have the same problem. Both my main beam lights wont work (full beam and side lights) are fine. Fuses are fine and bulbs too just wont work at all :/ please help.

You've mentioned main beam twice...is it dipped beam which isn't working :confused:

Do you have MutltiECUScan to diagnose ? I think you can test lights, it can help to find if it is a command or an actuator fault.

Did you do some measurement with multimeter ?

:yeahthat:

Yeah sorry dipped beam lol. Both bulbs are fine and fuses are fine just wont work at all :/

You can rule out the stalk by using the follow me home lights as this uses the "Main beam" flasher to operate.

Park up, Engine off and then pull the light stalk towards you. You will see a message "Follow me 30s" on the screen. The headlights should be on.

My money would be on Bulbs. Change them before spending any money on anything else.

I had the same problem two weeks ago , i sent it to fiat and it was a cable fault, they changed it for 30 mins without any complicated work, afterthat it was a ok, they used a multimeter to check it.

Back