Currently reading:
General My Punto Evo

puntoevodaza

hello there new to this forum so if i posted wrong let me know
this is my punto evo 1.4 8v Gp
i had her for less than a year now ish .
i done somethings to her nothing to much but i love what i done
anyway here some pic if i done them right lol

20120824_101157.jpg

20120824_101132_-_Copy.jpg

20120824_101150_-_Copy.jpg

20120824_101143.jpg

rate/comment/slate (y)
daz

thanks for the ideas, they are on my list through already lol. just gotta decide to go for matt black roof or gloss black.

but first on the list is sort th rear as it sits bit too high.

haha the boot already filled with rubbish and two subs lol
and the chrome bit is on th list now
it just had it first wash since the snow fell. :D

Brought a roof rack for my punto, dont really like the way it fits but hey it holds my bmx so easy transport :)

20130302_145005.jpg

bmx_rack_2.jpg

car needed a wash
did over the weekend with a wax too (y)

Does anyone know to get more space for picture uploads?

Use plasti dip on your chrome bit. Then you can take it off if you don't like it. Plus you can spray it whilst it's still on the car :slayer:

yeah i shud really get around do that
or would vinyl wrap be any easier
which is best ?

Plasti dip for sure I tried wrapping it but it's a right pain in the backside around the badge, I did try it on the car though so that wouldnt help, it would b easier wrap it off the car but the front end has to come off with it.

I just masked the front end up with shrink wrap n tape n just sprayed it a few times. No sanding no priming nothing and it still looks good, there's loads of videos on YouTube.

the channel is dipyourcar.com on YouTube they have a video on spraying chrome peice off psis (y)

Plasti dip for sure I tried wrapping it but it's a right pain in the backside around the badge, I did try it on the car though so that wouldnt help, it would b easier wrap it off the car but the front end has to come off with it.

I just masked the front end up with shrink wrap n tape n just sprayed it a few times. No sanding no priming nothing and it still looks good, there's loads of videos on YouTube.

the channel is dipyourcar.com on YouTube they have a video on spraying chrome peice off psis (y)

thanks for the help
just ordered some black :)
ebay for the win :slayer:

Heres mine with the gloss black roof and colour coded front 'tash

DSC_0210_zps99d2e7d5.jpg

*Mods, sorry for hotlinking, will upload ASAP*

like it dude :)
shame about the arch gap .
it such a bad design by fiat,
they engines seem to sit so low tho.
i lowered mine bout 60m bit more and it doesnt look low but underneath the lower strut brace ( which is so weak ) is a key fob from the floor :slayer:

LOVe the black roof

just noticed looking at the pictures, my bonnet does sit flush with my bumper hmmmmm........ :/

Back