Panda 2012+ New Panda Twinair

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ New Panda Twinair

I have placed an order for a brand new Fiat Panda .9 TwinAir Turbo, Blackwave paint on lounge trim + Front heated seats and heated windscreen for £10k gone through Fiat Finance , costing me £150 for 4 years PCP. What do you guys think this is a good deal? thanks :bang:

What dealership, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm almost ready to order myself and that sounds like a reasonable deal. I got quoted £9500 for a white easy TwinAir but am thinking about the black with side mouldings. Been trying to work out if the lounge works out a better deal or the easy with add on's....

Cheers Tom

come resale , the better "name" trim will get more money..assuming it has the same wanted features.

I hope that makes sense..,

have a thorough study of what spec is actually offering..,

some useful things CAN be omitted..!!

Charlie

So as an example, the heated/electrically operated mirrors could be removed from the package?

Cheers Tom

So as an example, the heated/electrically operated mirrors could be removed from the package?

Cheers Tom

quite possibly,
seen a few queries on here over the weeks, of buying a 3 year old car, only to discover an expected feature "doesn't work",
further investigation reveals the vehicle was produced without it,

some glaring omissions include;
Central locking,
Blue + Me,
Electric Heated mirrors along with different spec lighting option as well.. some less obvious than others ;)

quite possibly,
seen a few queries on here over the weeks, of buying a 3 year old car, only to discover an expected feature "doesn't work",
further investigation reveals the vehicle was produced without it,

some glaring omissions include;
Central locking,
Blue + Me,
Electric Heated mirrors along with different spec lighting option as well.. some less obvious than others ;)

I'll have to ask a few extra questions when I pop in to place an order next week :)

Cheers Tom

Back