General Auto Italia @ Brooklands

Currently reading:
General Auto Italia @ Brooklands

FF will be having a stand like we do every year. Keep an eye in the events section of the forum for full details, a Brooklands thread will be up soon enough :)

It's probably too far away for a Croma to make it all the way. We'll have to coordinate on who's taking the emergency toolkit, EGR valves and alternators.

It's probably too far away for a Croma to make it all the way. We'll have to coordinate on who's taking the emergency toolkit, EGR valves and alternators.

Big smile, tounge in cheek ...

Some people clearly have no faith in the Croma despite its "features"

My Croma has been to Brookland .... where was yours ?

Shame on you Doofer

Fast approaching my first year of Croma II ownership and, despite it's problems, I have never been left stranded, despite venturing out of Cornwall to London and Nottinghamshire a few times.
I choose to admire it's good points (of which there are many) rather than worry about it's weaknesses!
I was last at Brooklands in my 2.4 Marea 130 JTD and we had a display of half a dozen or so Marea's, parked along the base of the old banking. It would be nice to see a few Croma's together at the same time (y)

2 things:
First of all Doofer you beat me to it :)

Secondly, given how much of the isn't exactly Italian would any of the Cromas which survived the arduous journey be welcome :) :)

I've now got this image of a Top Gear style special where there's dozens of broken down Cromas littering the surrounding area.

Anyone thinking of going to Brooklands this year? It's on Sat 4th May. It would be nice if there were a few Croma's there this year! If there is enough interest maybe we can have our own display?

Deffo going :).
Whats the deal with the closer parking?
is it for all italian cars? or just super cars lol

We will all be able to park together, as the forum - as long as it is a Fiat, you can park on the stand :)

I'll get upset if any bullies tell me to go away as it's a Vauxhall.

I'm going to start the Croma count. Add your name and car spec/colour - see if we can make a murky coloured rainbow or something.

Doofer: - 1.9 16v Prestigio - Metallic Red

Click on the events tab, click on Auto Italia - Brooklands and at the top of the page, click add me! Simples. Then they ask you to fill out your name etc in the event registration section on your user profile.
It's a lot easier than it sounds!!

I think I may go in my Grey Met 2.4 Prestigio with black chrome Elite wheels! If it's not raining...

Back