Panda (Classic) 88 1000 CL - 23,000 Miles

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) 88 1000 CL - 23,000 Miles

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-PANDA-1000-CL-BLACK-1988-/221177714966?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item337f381916

$(KGrHqR,!h!FC1yVqwHRBQ9G5zOzKg~~60_12.JPG

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cheekylittlescamp don't let mileage fool you into thinking its mint. In 2007 I purchased a 93 Selecta with 15k on the clock, had been stored unused in a garage for the previous 5 years while a family argued over who it had been left to in a dead persons will, sending the V5C around an adding to the previous owners numbers. Turns out this garage had been rather damp though! As a result wasn't in as good a state as one would have liked.

Just had a look at this. As has been said, the pictures don't give much away at all. I can see that the drivers seat is split though, as mentioned in the text, unusual at this mileage.

Last edited:
Just had a look at this. As has been said, the pictures don't give much away at all. I can see that the drivers seat is split though, as mentioned in the text, unusual at this mileage.

Just out of interest that is the same interior I need to replace in my black CL. That has done a genuine 65k and is absolutely shot in terms of ripped & frayed material. It is possible that the blue "deckchair" material is a bit dodgy - it would have looked smart originally though.

Interesting to find out what the rest of the car is like, as the pics do a good job of not showing the bits we want to see!

Just out of interest that is the same interior I need to replace in my black CL. That has done a genuine 65k and is absolutely shot in terms of ripped & frayed material. It is possible that the blue "deckchair" material is a bit dodgy - it would have looked smart originally though.

Interesting to find out what the rest of the car is like, as the pics do a good job of not showing the bits we want to see!

And another relatively low mileage one with that trim damaged - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Fiat-Panda-1000CL-/230915668789?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c3a57b35

It's a curse being right so often - I wish!! :rolleyes:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I do like 'em in black, new interior and it's one smart panda Didge
Was hoping this one would stay quiet, don't want to be bidding against another forum member, will see how it goes, am keeping a close eye on it as it's not too far away, if it stays in my price range (unlikely as my Panda fund hasn't reached what I'd like it too yet) with a couple of days to go I might go have a poke around.

Didge3

Best to declare an interest on the forum, if we all bid secretly we're bound to bid against each other at some point :(

Hope it stays in your bracket :)

I believe Palio has the same model too in his entourage of Pandi :p

There's an echo on the forum tonight...can swear we are saying the same thing on two threads..:rolleyes:

Back