Good quality and extremely good camping gear suitable for events

Currently reading:
Good quality and extremely good camping gear suitable for events

I went to a HUGE Tesco last night in Leicester and as usual, they are selling camping gear at this time of year. I had a good look and was very scrupulous with everything as I realised I hadn't sorted out a new tent for Stanford yet! eek!
The gear there is great quality!

I've bought a 3 man tent (im tall!) for £20 and a camping mat for £3.50.#
BARGAIN!!!
They also do 2 man tents for about £9 if I remember rightly.

Workin in an outdoor shop in the past makes me disagree with you, yer its cheap, but its mass produced and the quality is not as good, the material is very thin, the poles arent very good, and dont get me started on the hydrostatic head!!

I suppose for 20 quid u cant moan!

No Paul, :nono:

there hand made by the Swiss Elves of Kampin Ghia!! :D

who have, built the best camping gear for centuries using the old ways of Thent!

Each tent is so hard to make, because the material is THAT much thicker, and with those huge solid gold poles, that the elves only get to make 3 before they die of exaustion :eek:

EVERYONE knows that *tisk*

:p

Last edited:
The Negotiator said:
Where as decent tents aren't mass produced?! ;)

I dint say better tents werent mass produced, but im talking there will be at least 500,000 of the cheaper tents whereas id say there will only be 100,000 of the better ones

Why do you think i've taken a week off? He always talked about going around the back and coming right up in their faces, firing off towards them...he always likes to whipser too and has heavy breathing....he doesn't care about the means to the end, just the result!

Back