IMG_11321.JPG

Maserati 3200 GT

Introduction

hi people, not been on here much recently, just bought a punto (in other thread) so should be back on here bit more!

here is my Maserati :)

IMG_11321.JPG

IMG_11331.JPG

IMG_11341.JPG

IMG_11352.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_11391.JPG

IMG_11401.JPG

IMG_11412.JPG

masser7.jpg
indeed for the 12k sort of mark they are a bargain imo, (or even less than 10k for a bit of one which needs tlc and if you dont mind auto/un-deseriable colour just depends if you can afford the 3-5k per year running costs plus an average of 10.9 mpg :)

if my insurance was 3-5k a year id of run out of bed this morning and bought one lmao!

are they twin turbo?? was looking at one last night said it was and 370bhp??

would it run on an lpg conversion?

Should do if you get a decent reputable system, but so many crap ones out there that people tend to fit they most people think its more hassle than its worth.

But LPG will probably cost the same to run if driven enthusiastically as most drink it when ragging the crap out of the car a lot so you don't loose performance.

And you'd probably loose the boot to a 100L tank to get a decentish range :p

I don't quite understand why you have Hertz audio in a car like this.

I can see the point of having a good system..
When a car sounds as good as this.. it just makes no sense.

You need to get the drivers seat sorted out, it looks worse for wear. Apart from that it looks cracking!

A car I can only dream of owning :D

Beau, what you do for work these days?? Clearly your not buying endless fiats and fixing and selling on anymore for cash in your pocket, not unless you bought an entire scrapyard lol.

Should do if you get a decent reputable system, but so many crap ones out there that people tend to fit they most people think its more hassle than its worth.

But LPG will probably cost the same to run if driven enthusiastically as most drink it when ragging the crap out of the car a lot so you don't loose performance.

And you'd probably loose the boot to a 100L tank to get a decentish range :p
We (read my family) has several cars with LPG, a 5.0 V8, a 4.3 V8 & a 3.2 V6 and all are setup to switch to fuel at certain revs with a certain amount of throttle. As far as i understand it, this is the correct way to install it so if your driving really enthusiastically then you should be on petrol nearly all the time with an LPG conversion. Driving the 3.2 when i had it for a few months cost about the same to run in fuel costs as my stilo jtd did. It would defo be alot cheaper than running around on petrol and would prob pay for itself (ie. save the installation costs on fuel costs) in under a year easily. All of ours have tanks that have replaced spare wheels so not lost any room in the car but they are not the biggest tanks.

Can't really fault LPG tbh, dunno why more people don't have it.. I guess the number of poor installations out there scares people and if i'm honest once its been buggered up its not easy to put right.

Back