Fiat Punto Evo. Blue and Me- Static Problem

Currently reading:
Fiat Punto Evo. Blue and Me- Static Problem

Antynwa

All,

I have a 2 year old Fiat Punto Evo. About a week ago I topped up on my window cleaning fluid, and since then all I have been able to hear when making calls on my blue and me system is static.

I've swapped the phone, paired the phone again. Deleted users, and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly be causing this problem.

I only mentioned topping up the fluid as this is when it stopped working, there was no spillage or anything like that but I'd be very surprised if the bluetooth system was at the front of the car!

I've seen different people suggest reconnecting the battery, is this a proven solution, is my problem even remotely similar?

Thanks in advance

Ant

hi were do the I found the Blue & me pin code to connect the bluetooth?:worship::worship:

All,

I have a 2 year old Fiat Punto Evo. About a week ago I topped up on my window cleaning fluid, and since then all I have been able to hear when making calls on my blue and me system is static.

I've swapped the phone, paired the phone again. Deleted users, and I'm at a loss as to what could possibly be causing this problem.

I only mentioned topping up the fluid as this is when it stopped working, there was no spillage or anything like that but I'd be very surprised if the bluetooth system was at the front of the car!

I've seen different people suggest reconnecting the battery, is this a proven solution, is my problem even remotely similar?

Thanks in advance

Ant

Hi

Did you ever solve this issue? I'm having exactly the same problem after a service!!

Best

Anna

Back