General Stop Start Unavailable....Check Engine...

Currently reading:
General Stop Start Unavailable....Check Engine...

jamesdt

So stop start didnt start working on my car until sunday had it since thursday guessed it was just because the battery wasnt fully charged or something, anyway i went to work this morning and the mrs txts me saying this message is showing on the car :mad:

so she takes it to the dealers they had it for a few hours and then say they need to order a part for it and we get the car back -100 miles range on the trip comp lol i asked her to check with them what part it needed and she got told 'boost sensor' which has really confused me as its a na petrol wonder if they not what theyre talking about or just shutting up a woman :confused:

I remember my sporting doing that but it was due to a "Lenghty startup" (Fault Code description)

As for the sensor, they may mean a Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor but thats no boost sensor.

Go without the gimmick. Less to go wrong and less to fret about. Unless you do a lengthy time in stop-start crawling conditions, it makes little difference you can notice.

Go without the gimmick. Less to go wrong and less to fret about. Unless you do a lengthy time in stop-start crawling conditions, it makes little difference you can notice.

i have a terrible habit of when i have something it must work.............why did i get another fiat :bang:

Back