Drunk p**ck on a wrecking spree in a Punto (GT?)

Currently reading:
Drunk p**ck on a wrecking spree in a Punto (GT?)

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
Does anyone recognise this car (difficult I know as it's f***ed!)?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=67242&messageid=1116067490

Some drunk w***er in a Punto (looks like a GT, judging mainly by the thickness of the driveshaft that it left on the road) smashed into a Xantia belonging to a guy on this Capri forum, then destroyed a lamppost and smashed a hole in the wall of a house. He tried to leg it, but didn't get away with it and is now locked up.

I think it was somewhere up in North Yorks but I'm not 100% as I'm waiting for a reply from the guy.

Anyone recognise the registration? R851 WCY

UPDATE: It happened on Friday 13th(!) May, on the A170 in Middleton North Yorkshire, just outside Pickering.

The muppet left his number plate (along with other bits of broken Fiat) at the scene. It now turns out he may not have been insured. If anyone recognises it or has any info about the driver, please PM me.

R851 WCY

plate5ot.jpg

Thanks. :D

Re: Anyone recognise the registration? R851 WCY

Having read that thread, he better not get let of because of who he knows. What a ****, he's really really lucky no-one was injured, no doubt he'll get a £20 fine for driving drunk and uninsured and we will all pick up the bill from the insurance lot because he was uninsured :mad:. I hope someone finds out who he is and takes a baseball bat to him.

Re: Anyone recognise the registration? R851 WCY

Helz said:
Having read that thread, he better not get let of because of who he knows. What a ****, he's really really lucky no-one was injured, no doubt he'll get a £20 fine for driving drunk and uninsured and we will all pick up the bill from the insurance lot because he was uninsured :mad:. I hope someone finds out who he is and takes a baseball bat to him.

Couldnt agree more. Moronic, completley moronic. Yet WE all suffer because the **** wasn't insured. What a ****ing joke.

Baseball bat?! I think thats a bit lenient now.. :D

Does this help ?

Vehicle details
Manufacturer Fiat
Model PUNTO GT
Body type 3 door hatchback
Colour Yellow
Fuel type Petrol
Date manufactured 31 December 1998
Number of previous owners 2
Last owner change 09 July 2002

Pongo said:
Does this help ?

Vehicle details
Manufacturer Fiat
Model PUNTO GT
Body type 3 door hatchback
Colour Yellow
Fuel type Petrol
Date manufactured 31 December 1998
Number of previous owners 2
Last owner change 09 July 2002

Cheers matey, where did you get that info?

Unfortunately what I really need is a name/address for the owner/driver :eek:

Only means to get that are illegal Jonny, and probably a very bad idea right now.

Data from RAC.

I thought the Punto GT was a 1.8?

dvla said:
The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for R851 WCY are:

Date of Liability 01 07 2005
Date of First Registration 31 03 1998
Date of Last V5 Issue 06 07 2004
Year of Manufacture 1998
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1372CC
CO2 Emissions Not Availableg/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour YELLOW
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £60.50
12 Months Rate £110.00

I am absolutely gutted now. I actually owned that car until about 8 years ago when the family came along and spent more time polishing and cleaning it than was healthy...
1.4 turbo- fully decked out in Arbarth leather, air con, electric windows, sports suspension about 150bhp and some p***k goes and wipes it out?!

Back