Tuning kostas013 Fiat Punto Mk2

Currently reading:
Tuning kostas013 Fiat Punto Mk2

kostas013

hello everyone i am kostas from puntoclub.gr and i just signed in your great forum

heres is my 2000 mk2 5door HLX

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

mechanicaly i have wire grounds, omp filter in ram air from c2vts, cams from mk1 sporting and soon the valvetrain from the same car, ECU tuned by RevLimit, lighter flywhell, body throttle from 1,4 Punto mk2b Sporting, exhaust with 48 out and 45 in diameter (45out and 42 in the standard) with other cat back from remus, a fume conteiner (i think this is its name in english:yum:), and iridium ngk sparks, and a litle shorter gearbox from seicento sporting!!

from the inside now... italian semibucket with sparco belt in drivers sit, sparco pedals and sparco shift, ayto meter gauges (oil temp and oil pressure), Punto badge in front of co driver, a litle better sound, removed the nets from front doors, and some led in the console...

i have also front strut brace from Sparco, rear handmade strut brace, and in about 5-6 days i ll have the ultra racing kit for mk2
ultra-racing-side-bar-fiat-punto-2-hgt-1-8-mk2-b-1-2-00-1103-11-MaxAudio@49.jpg

i also have front powerflex silent blocks from punto GT...

my brakes are standard diameter from Brembo and black galfer pads and galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines with motul 5,1 brake fluid...

my rimms are unfortunately 14'' but they are very light and with 26 offset (if ya know what i mean ;) ) and it is planed to change in 15 with toyo R1R soon...

last koni yellow absorbers (with adjustable camper) with 3cm eibach springs, also intresting springs was from HGT, they worked very good with the car but cause i am lighter than an HGT i was HIIIGHHHHHHHHH xaxaxa

and a video from my car

think i didnt forgot anything :p

Greetings from Greece!!!

Think he lost both front tyres?

Mind you tho - What is your driver side wheel it was clearly underinflated
Due to what ever reason, the tyre was flexing alot
yes okay you were driving hard and the tyres move alot, but it was too much?

But you seem to loose both fronts?

Also the picture where you can see the tyre tread...... Thank god your not in the UK :)

Looks like you had fun :)

Gotta love the italian tuning :) - Open it up till the tappets are dancing on the bonnet :)

ziggy

i have other rimms for the front with competition tyres R888 thats why i was racing with other rimms in front...
the rear tyres are me street tyres michelin energy saver :bang::bang::bang::yuck::yuck::mad::mad:
thats why the tyre tread is like this!!!! i was driving and with low pressure cause pressures over 29 and semislick and 3* camper in front would cause a drift show (the tyres are awefull and soon i ll have 15'' rimms with semi slick tyres Toyo R1R)

my car is driven from the left side :p

Ziggy believe me the greek roads are awfull, 2 days ago i was drifting in a corner cause the road is awfull xaxax
my tappets have 170.000 km by now... i am planing to a full rebuilt to the engine when i ll put the valvetrain kit and i ll have new ones ;)

scaled.php

Last edited:
some other fotos!!!

in my cottage :p

my interrior now

by night ;) an older foto, i dont have the gauges here ;)

and koni absorbers with eiback springs

Last edited:
very nice! be careful you nearly rolled it! i have to admit the 16V engines are pretty amazing, so responsive and nippy
may i ask what the two gauges on the dash are for?

yes i love the 16v... i am near 100HP now and soon with valvetrain kit and foul exhaust i ll be 110HP with 7800RPM :p :devil::devil::devil::devil:
the gauges are oil temperature and oil pressure:cool::cool:

Do you not have a passenger airbag?

If you do - surly the punto' badge is just gonna go flying if its activated?

I love the Simple White light for the center coloumn, its on my todo list defo!
is it a 5050smd led strip? And how long is it?

Ziggy

no i only have in drivers airbag...
i have a simple white led strip, it is from the one side of the coloumn to the other, maybe i have a foto if you like and i took light from the lighter... it is opened while i open my lights and i also have a button if i want to close it :p:p

ill be hitting nearly 170-180 bhp soon with my turbo build ;)

how can you get 7800 when the rev limiter is at 6750?

my revlimiter is 7000 now (i already am with punto mk1 sporting cams)
with ecu update from www.revlimit.gr
but i always need some more xexexexe:D:D:D
i got in a bag:p for now all the Valve Train kit from the same punto... it has the benefit if harded and double springs which will give me (with the cams) enough power to rev up to 7800 with safety!!!!
but now i already have 170k km so maybe i have a general rebuilt of the motor and i am saving some money now... so maybe in some moths i ll achive it... ;) :cool::cool:

if i have the money i may also have some new camshift colombo bariani

no i only have in drivers airbag...
i have a simple white led strip, it is from the one side of the coloumn to the other, maybe i have a foto if you like and i took light from the lighter... it is opened while i open my lights and i also have a button if i want to close it :p:p

yea the power alot of use take from the cig lighter :)

But i do like the center console lights over footwell lights

Is it something like this you got?

Amber or white? not sure...

Ziggy

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
yea the power alot of use take from the cig lighter :)

But i do like the center console lights over footwell lights

Is it something like this you got?

Amber or white? not sure...

Ziggy

its white!!! yes its the same as this you posted!!!

also recently i fitted this button and put it under ashtray and i can open it or close it (if i have the lights opened)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
They look Like SMD LED's
The Switch idea isn't bad - i'll ponder - I normally leave it to work with Sidelights tho :)

Ziggy

i dont really know the difference with leds xaxa
i just bought em and fit em.... :p
the switch is for some people that they bothered from the light :bang::bang::bang::rolleyes::rolleyes:

today i did some experiments with the rear strut brace and not with a friend of mine... the conclusion... i ll never ever take it off xaxaxaxa:):):D:D

futted the bigger throtle body... soon the new ecu tuning to see the benefits;);)

and a random foto
just before a hillclimb in penteli mount ;)

got new beru cable wires
soon i ll have from powerflex lower engine mount insert from audi tt that fits to our punto and still waiting the ultraracing braces...(n)

Back