Punto (Mk2/2b) Hello, a long time lurker, but 1st time poster.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Hello, a long time lurker, but 1st time poster.

ClaireG32

Hi all.
i have lurked for a while on this forum, but only just registered.
I have had a hell of a morning having a total stress over trying to replace the rear wiper arm of my 2000 Punto.
But thanks to this forum i have just managed to do it EASILY (although i feel like a bit of a plonker about getting stressed when it was such an easy job)!

Only a few more problems to sort out with it, before i put it in for its MOT next month :)

This forum is so helpful :) Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all.
I have had a hell of a morning having a total stress over trying to replace the rear wiper arm of my 2000 Punto.
But thanks to this forum i have just managed to do it EASILY (although i feel like a bit of a plonker about getting stressed when it was such an easy job)!

Only a few more problems to sort out with it, before i put it in for its MOT next month :)

Ask in the Punto section anytime, there are quiet a few of us here who can help you :)

I personally dont replace the arm, just the rubber blade with a cheap refill pack (£2 from autofactors down road)

The rear isnt worked as much, and it works fine for me :)

Get a members motors thread going as well - more punto's the merrier :)

Ziggy

Hi all.

Hello
Welcome and thanks for making your presence known :D
Theres a lot of information here, just do a quick search and fire away when you still have any questions (y)

Back