Some nice Stilo's

1_002.jpg

1_004.jpg

1_005.jpg

1_006.jpg

A NICE 5 DOOR STILO (y)

1_2690.jpg

1_2695.jpg

Also while im at it, here's a really nice ass end of a punto..

1_003.jpg

1_004.jpg

The five door! Actually looks real nice in that picture :D not to sure about all the mesh in the bumper; a black net meshing would look beta in my opinion not as striking especially with a black car! good find though! Is that a touring car stilo or rally in the first few pics :confused:

1.8Stilo said:
The five door! Actually looks real nice in that picture :D not to sure about all the mesh in the bumper; a black net meshing would look beta in my opinion not as striking especially with a black car! good find though! Is that a touring car stilo or rally in the first few pics :confused:
Not too sure about the Stilo actually because it was from an italian site, I could see from other pictures that it was racing against Alfa's so some kind of TC would be my guess.

As for the 5 door, the silver mesh does look bad and black would have been better for sure, but it shows that they can look good.

1.8Stilo said:
Is that a touring car stilo or rally in the first few pics :confused:

I would also guess that's from a touring car race. It's not going far when it isn't running on the road or track. You can see how close the wheels are to the wheelarches when compared with this Stilo Abarth Rally:
29_10_26_web.jpg

Back