media.jpg

Grande Punto Ryan's Red Grande

Introduction

Heres a few pictures of my GP i know i have another thread but this one will be updated instead of the other one. Progressing from standard to how it is now.

Thanks for looking (y)

Standard
media.jpg

Carbon wrapped dash
P1000263.jpg

Gloss black pillars
P1000278.jpg

Custom sub box
P1000274.jpg

Black alloys
P1000323.jpg

P1000324.jpg

Wrapped sub box
P1000325.jpg

Door cards wrapped to cover up horrible stained material
P1000326.jpg

Random from modified nationals
P1000542.jpg
Reactions: Cairnsy
Nice, looks similar to my own! How did you gloss the pillars on the doors and make the passenger dash strip red?

thought the other side of my boot was looking bare so thought id use some speakers i had laying about. Hooked them up and mounted in a piece of ply. just need to mount some leds onto the back of the 'p' and wire up to boot light. Can anyone recommend where to get some good quality LED's from ive looked on ebay but they all seem to have loads of bad feedback

P1000688.jpg

thinking of changing my boot build to a false floor one so it will give me more room as the one at the moment sticks out too much and dont really like it no more. anyone got any ideas? pictures of theirs that i could use for inspiration as i want to do something different

been meaning to post it on here for a while but kept forgetting each time, and when cleaning car today it reminded me. On the dash the vent that blows to the window screen a bit has come away from the dash, its hard to describe but if anyone cant help me out on how to sort it i will post pictures tomorrow as bit dark now

been looking into getting plate holders, as got pressed plates and stuck on with sticky pads and the front is a bit dodgy, can see sticky pads. But i don't think the rear recess will fit a plate holder. do you think that it would look silly with holder on front and not rear?

I did this just yesterday and they turned out great can't even tell the difference which I am very pleased with considering its a metallic colour :D

Might colour code the wing mirror bases also now I have seen the results

28072012266.jpg
(Rubbish photo but it dose the job)

yours look very nice also, good colour match. Only thing I would say is that the layers seem to have been put on to thick which is why you are getting the pitting but some sanding back and polish can soon sort that.
Saying that looks so much better than the old horrid black plastic top job(y)

Back