Technical Seicento 1.1 MPI ECU pinout

Currently reading:
Technical Seicento 1.1 MPI ECU pinout

jonasp

Hi.

I am building a new engine for my seicento and want to replace the original ECU with an Vems ECU.
By this way i need the Magneti Merelli IAW 59F.M1 ECU pinout.
Can any one please help me with that? I cant find it anywhere. :confused:

Thanks in advance :worship:

Kind regards
Jonas Pedersen
Denmark.

Hi.

As far as i can see, this is only for the SPI engine. My engine are the MPI model.

/Jonas

It is there for the MPI as well. Or it should be. Ming posted it I think from a CD he'd bought from me :bang:. See the 4 injectors?

Not sure if the wiring colour changed between the early (mini ECU) and later (wing mounted ECU) MPI cars.

If stuck, PM me with your email aqddress and I'll try and forward the most relevant schematics I have.

Last edited:
Still need pinout or full documentation.
some one in here must have replaced et original ecu on an seicento mpi?

:worship:

/Jonas

Therer maybe something in one of Kripit's posts. I know he was looking at a direct plug and play set up for Megasquirt using the big fat AMP connector on the original ECU.

But I really can't see what you need a pin out for, or what fuller documentation you can have than the factory wiring diagram!

sounds like he needs to know which pin does what, ie pin1 to map etc etc i have had a similar issue on my dads autograss buggy when trying to fit an after maket ecu to the standard loom. sorry i cant help with the diagram but that sure clear up what the OP wants it for.

Back