Styling Bravo hgt abarth bumper

Currently reading:
Styling Bravo hgt abarth bumper

Hi Folks

I bought what I think was a Zender hgt abarth front bumper. I stumbled across a couple of threads on the net and apparently the HGT bumper is a different size to the s/sx/hlx abarth bumper. My question is this: I only have a couple of numbers off the bottom of the bumper but nothing to cross reference it to. Would any1 know given the numbers, if my bumper is for the HGT or smaller models. I need to know cause I was going to have it sprayed and fitted.

Its a Zender bumper Numbers are a follows
KBA37 823
5909 043

Thanks for any help in advance

Yeah it would be the best way. Or if i can locate some part numbers to cross reference it. Just a bit of a pain to remove the old bumper and once its off it'll be a pain to get the old on back on as its damaged on the passenger corner

if my memory serves me right, this bumper is a hgt bumper
28206580007_large.jpg

and this one if for the standard cars (1.2, 1.6, 1.8 and 1.9 JTD)

2107521_2.jpg

the First one is a bit wider.and lower (y), the second one looks better

creitas is that a HLX bumper??? its the same as what iv got on mine. came with it too. been trying to get a new fogger and bloody couldnt get one to fit, im guessing this is the bloody reason why then!!!lol

creitas is that a HLX bumper??? its the same as what iv got on mine. came with it too. been trying to get a new fogger and bloody couldnt get one to fit, im guessing this is the bloody reason why then!!!lol and also expains why my bloody washers dont work either cos prob not plumbed in.lol

creitas is that a HLX bumper??? its the same as what iv got on mine. came with it too. been trying to get a new fogger and bloody couldnt get one to fit, im guessing this is the bloody reason why then!!!lol and also expains why my bloody washers dont work either cos prob not plumbed in.lol

the fogs and the washers all worked on this one, its really easy to plumb in the washers.

i got this bumper of a Rear ended Marea, and a laguna splitter :D

hmmm laguna splitter??? how hard was that wee mod? i really could do with one. u can c on the underside of bumper where its scraped on speed bumps etc.

hoo how did u plumb in the washers? im thinking of removing my rear wash wipe so essentially i could just re-route it to the front ehh?

hoo how did u plumb in the washers? im thinking of removing my rear wash wipe so essentially i could just re-route it to the front ehh?
List of things needed:

1. washer tank with dual pump holes
2. headlight washer pump
3. connector
4. socket set

fit the tank
connect the washer pump to the windscreen pump, so theyboth work.

The splitter scrapes on everything but looks the nuts, they need to be bolted on,not stapelled on like renault used otherwise you will be picking it up alot

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back