Technical Fiat Doblo heater and fan not working

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Doblo heater and fan not working

MarkoDoblo

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and came across while searching how to solve the heater problem that i have in my Doblo 1.4 (2006-2009 model).

It stopped suddenly one day with no previous signs of malfunctioning. The fan doesn't start but also the heater i think it doesn't work because as i remember when the settings are on "full hot" (all the way to the right) and speed even on 0, i could still get some heat blowing slowly unless i close the air circulation on internal only.

Now my first thought is that some fuse is broken, but as i see on some diagrams most of the fuses related to the heating system are MAXI Fuses and in the manual it says that you shouldn't change those yourself. Does anyone know why? Anyway i still have to check all the normal fuses because on different pictures i find different fuses related to heating system.

I was wondering if someone had the same problem and solved it by changing a fuse, or otherwise???? What else could it be??? Should i try to find a new Maxi Fuse and change it myself???

Thanks

Try this,

go underneath the passenger side of the dashboard and behind the bottom left hand side of the glove box straight behind they will be a plug connector before actually connecting to the heater unit maybe have a blue and black wire, the black wire might have totally melted inside the connector. this happened to me and many others. worth a check. :slayer:

il try finding the thread i used!! :slayer:

Found it !!! :):):)

At the end it was just fuse no: F08 in the fuses compartment in the engine! I just need to find a 30A fuse of this size. They are smaller than the fuses i expected normally!

Thanks for the help anyway! :)

Check the connector under the glove box. They have a habit of melting. Snip either side and re connect with a heavier duty connector. Both our doblo's developed this fault. A sign of this is that when you turn your heater on the side lights come also.

Back