Technical asr , abs , hill holder help

Currently reading:
Technical asr , abs , hill holder help

sabers

had my car put on a diagnostics computer and it came up with front right ABS sensor and ring gear fault codes .
tonight i changed the abs sensor started the car and the light came on , i then took it for a drive turned the car off and then on again and all warnings went out. drove it about 10ft and they all pinged on again .
WHERE DO I GO NEXT ????????

brake peddle micro switch i heard is a popular one ?

had my car put on a diagnostics computer and it came up with front right ABS sensor and ring gear fault codes .
tonight i changed the abs sensor started the car and the light came on , i then took it for a drive turned the car off and then on again and all warnings went out. drove it about 10ft and they all pinged on again .
WHERE DO I GO NEXT ????????

brake peddle micro switch i heard is a popular one ?

Did you check the toothed trigger ring on the drive shaft was not damaged? I'm not sure which type the punto uses but most cars use a shrink fit metal ring, because the are under constant tension they can be prone to cracking.
If this is the problem the official fix is often a new drive shaft but a bit of delicate welding has been known to save the day.

I suggest the above because it sounds like the diagnostic pointed to a specific cause.

Back