Tuning Panda 100hp Exhaust Suggestions

Currently reading:
Tuning Panda 100hp Exhaust Suggestions

lukewright

Hello All!

This is my first post on the forum, Ive had a red Panda 100hp 56 plate for about 3 months now and its an unbelieveable amount of fun!

Im planning on doing some light modifications and wanted to know you guys's suggestions on exhausts, I know the ragazzon is the most popular choice but i just dont think I like having such a large exit pipe! So I was thinking of just replacing the centre pipe with a Ragazzon stainless steel one without silencers to improve the note but keep the standard look, im assuming it is just a straight fit to the standard backbox?

Ive got a GSR induction kit on its way which Ive been lucky enough to source which will give a nice induction note and hopefully give some performance gains!

Also has anyone had their Panda remapped? And what sort of performance gains are you looking at?

Thanks guys!

No idea where you are in the country, but if you're anywhere near Macclesfield in the north-west, go to:

http://jpexhausts.co.uk/

They'll make you a bespoke stainless system to look like and sound like whatever you want. They do a lifetime guarrantee and I would say that in comparison to off the shelf systems, JP's are much better quality.

I really wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

I would go get something made up custom but that ones too far away from me since im in the south east! Anyone know of somewhere decent to get a custom exhaust made up in the Kent area?

And thats a bummer if you cant remap them at all :/ And also the GSR kit fell through turns out the guy selling it to me was Bullsh*ting! Which was a shame cause there meant to be the best! Any other suggestions as I dont want to wait too long for an induction kit? And dont fancy the hefty price of the BMC CDA ones!

And also where did you get the supersprint exhaust from I cant seem to find an online seller?

And any ideas on some decent exterior styling options on a red panda? Want to try something a bit different to everyone else though, might go for some new fiat badges rather than abarth ones.

Cheers.

ive got a stainless steel cat back system on my 57 plate which was made for the car by a company call longlife exhausts they have outlets all over the country and do a very good job. with that and a K&N induction kit the car has become much more drivable (can drive everywhere in 6th if wants be) and also has a noise burple to it on tick over and a bark when you drive it hard.

Cheers mate, looks like they have an outlet in ashford which is pretty close to me so might see what they can do for me!

Got any vids or photos you can post up on here? Would like to see what it looks like, and what diameter exit did you go for?

Thanks!

i havnt got any pics or videos currently but ill try and get some in the next few days.
i went for a basic round tail pipe so it still looks like the standard part.

Cheers mate, looks like they have an outlet in ashford which is pretty close to me so might see what they can do for me!

Got any vids or photos you can post up on here? Would like to see what it looks like, and what diameter exit did you go for?

Thanks!

Id go for the magnetti marelli straight through centre section. it makes an enormous difference to the exhaust note and you can keep the standard backbox

i've replaced the rear back box with a stainless steel one from Ebay for £25.

Did the cutting & welding myself, 1/2 hour later a nice shiny bigger pipe & better exhaust note.

videos of my 100hp with stainless steel cat back system
the forum wont let me post url's so search you tube for panda 100hp and panda 100hp gear change

I have an Ultersport exhaust on my 2004 Alfa Romeo GT jtd, and I'm very impressed with the quality and looks, for an unbeatable price, if you ask me.
Just a few weeks ago I bought a new, spare one, for the ( far....??) future, just in case.
You can order them right from the factory, paying with Paypal, within a week it's delivered to your door, with all clamps etc., you only buy the new rubber hangers from f.i. a Fiat dealership

Last edited:
I have an Ultersport exhaust on my 2004 Alfa Romeo GT jtd, and I'm very impressed with the quality and looks, for an unbeatable price, if you ask me.
Just a few weeks ago I bought a new, spare one, for the ( far....??) future, just in case.
You can order them right from the factory, paying with Paypal, within a week it's delivered to your door, with all clamps etc., you only buy the new rubber hangers from f.i. a Fiat dealership

Even in the UK? id imagine postage to the UK adds a fair amount?

For £205 the ragazzon one seems like a good deal

58.0317.98.jpg

Have just bought and fitted an ulter sport exhaust to the 100HP. Looks good, fits well and only cost £120 delivered...

Hello Mate,

Where did you get the exhaust from? Been looking at one of them for a while but can only find them on ebay for £150, any chance of a picture of it on the car? ;)

Back