back33.JPG

Grande Punto My GP Multijet Monster!.

Introduction

Alright everyone this is my first post here :D I picked up my 56 plate 1.9 Multijet from Evans Halshaw 4 months ago and with 36,000 on the clock at £5000 I couldn't say no! I took it out for a test drive and realised it'd already had its ECU remapped, saved me some cash that did lol! :cool:

The car came with no dino printouts but i'm guessing it's running around 180bhp. The car came with some issues as the EGR valve, Turbo pipe and rear wheel bearings all went at the same time but under Evans Halshaw warrenty they fixed it all which cost them over £400 :eek:

Modifications i've done;

- Full Hertz ICE (boot install)

- Hecko Wind Deflectors

- Tinted Tail Lights & Side Repeaters

- Smoke Tinted rear and rear passenger windows

- Sprayed front and rear Calipers red

- De Badged the boot and took off the rear wiper

- Replaced arial to a 'stubby' arial

bootbuild.JPG

main4.jpg

boot13.JPG

back33.JPG
Re: My GP Multijet Monster!

Cheers everyone (y) my install was built around my needs for work so in the picture below you can see that they built a mdf top for it so I can still get the same amount of things in my boot :cool:

Tell me your opinions on my Photoshop'd picture, that's with anthracite grey alloys and lowered. Does it look cheap? lol.

hidden1.JPG

photoshop.jpg

Cheers mate you've got a tidy mk2 punto just had a look (y)

I know what you mean but I need a badge for the front as i'm not to keen on a fully badgless grill :confused:

Cheers mate you've got a tidy mk2 punto just had a look (y)

I know what you mean but I need a badge for the front as i'm not to keen on a fully badgless grill :confused:

Red ones, look much better than the blue. One in the for sale section now i think (y)

IMAG0193.jpg

Last edited:

I don't like the abarth badge too. Use a blue fiat badge.
Wheels-headlights-mirror caps all black or anthracite...

I Wouldn't put a Abarth badge on it, I'd debadge it, but if your not keen then stick with it as it is..

Tidy little mod in your boot, very nice mate! :slayer:

And i like the look of the Grey Alloys and it lowered! (y)

I think i'll stick with the blue Fiat badges and just get the front grills sprayed gloss black and around the number plate to blend in. :)

Just trying to find the colour code for dark anthracite grey at the minute if anyone knows?

just noticed your thread. the anthracite alloys with the blue makes it look really mean and moody. i like it.

top marks from the install. how much did that set you back if you dont mind sharing?

do you still run the standard speakers?

hi mate what colour wrap is that? matt black? gloss? or something differen? looks good getting mine done this saturday but wondering what colour you got?

Back