Technical A gift for christmas: New Ducato Manual - X250

Currently reading:
Technical A gift for christmas: New Ducato Manual - X250

moodrater

Happy christmas after searching for months I found it on an italian forum,

forum DOT camperonline DOT it/topic.asp?whichpage=0.55&TOPIC_ID=141434&

replace the words DOT with .

Good find, and I'll download it to my hard drive... along with a Learn Italian course! :D

To save others the trouble the link from the site moodrater linked to is:
[ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNDE45W5"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/ame]

Its the proper Fiat Elearn Manual and also in English nice find indeed, loads of people all over the camping forums looking for this.

Regarding the italian website if you use google chrome it will offer to translate the page as soon as it loads which is great for sites like http://ducatofans.de/ which has a wealth of info.

I don't presently have a X250 but thought I'd download the eLearn manual as a sort of future-proofing.

Unbelievably the Megaupload site has just been shut down (& the founders in deep poo) also the original Italian forum post is locked (& no link)

Grrrrr......:mad:

Hi, I'm Mathew and i'm from Poland. I search e-learn for Ducato X250 more time and when I find megaupload is blocked:bang: . Can someone reupload this e-learn on different site please!! In my ducato I have oryginal Webasto Thermo Top C but outdoor temperature sensor is dead and I can't find this sensor. My friend say me that this sensor is under front bumper but i can't find there.(n)

Thanks for help but today I find only plug without sensor:eek: Now I know why Webasto was dead. In this plug I put jumper and now Webasto works perfectly. However I must buy new sensor because now heating works regardless of the temperature(with sensor works only when temperature<5°C)

PS. Sorry for my English but i'm tired after work :)

Hi, I'm Mathew and i'm from Poland. I search e-learn for Ducato X250 more time and when I find megaupload is blocked:bang: . Can someone reupload this e-learn on different site please!! In my ducato I have oryginal Webasto Thermo Top C but outdoor temperature sensor is dead and I can't find this sensor. My friend say me that this sensor is under front bumper but i can't find there.(n)

This any good?

library.docent.isvor.it/upload/lmsfa.docent.isvor.it-2151/016393-Traccia%20Didattica%20Fiat%20Ducato%20seconda%20fase_GB.pdf

Stumbled upon it earlier today. Oh it seems I have to have clocked up 5 posts before I can post a url. Just put http:// before the above.

Hi
You will find that link is to part 2 of the X250 training manual, should be around 6.8 MB. The original ISO on mega was 637 MB & I have tried to upload it on another File storage site the other day, but due to the extreme amount of traffic it is now experiencing, it failed - I would say all the other File storage sites are now running at high traffic levels because of Mega.
Cheers :slayer:

You have to burn the ISO to a CD. It is a CD image (.iso). So you will need a burner program that specifically allows you to burn an image (NOT a picture). I use NERO.

Once on the CD, you can access it with a browser.

Yes I have done that and tried to start it with "start exe." after installing with setup.exe or ex setup.exe but I keep getting a error "code 2" elearn.exe cannot be found.

Hi
After the installer copies the operating files to the hard drive there should be an eLearn icon on the desktop to access the program but the CD must be in the drive while using the program. The icon on the desktop should point to C:\eLearn\eLearn.exe if it was installed on the C: drive.
If no icon is on the desktop go to that directory & double click on the eLearn.exe file remembering the CD must be in the drive while using the program.
Cheers

Thanks M8 for original post
got it safe on my hard disk and google translate should do the business.
bern

Dear all,

May somebody is able to upload the file again to a sharepoint?
The above link doesn't exists anymore and I really need some information for my ducato urgently.
Thanks in advance. :confused:

Does anyone have a location for the 2002 - 2006 manual? I have an 06 Reg 2.0 JTD and I need to do things like parking brake adjustment, refill the gearbox oil and other repairs. I have successfully downloaded and unrar'd the X250 iso but would like the one for my van. If anyone could help please point me in the right direction. I have searched the forum for the last 30 mins trying to find.:bang:

Back