General Air intake hose

Currently reading:
General Air intake hose

Hi all,

On my Barchetta the last elbow before the throttle body has split on the concertina section. It would appear that these are no longer available for the early Bs, does anyone know of a replacement part that will do the job?

there are some rubber hoses, and rubber reducers on ebay.... throtle body have 6cm or 6.5cm diameter... not sure now.

this is my first attempt (3 inch downpipe)... later i bought silicon hoses from eBay (45° from throtle body and some reducers)... and that straight tube i replace with inox... my original filter box was broken so i go that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: HP
Try to make your own as that piece is being sold for €100 easily.
I've sold 2 of them for €80

try contacting Henk at barchettaparts.com

Almost forgot about this. The B has been in hibernation, only came out a couple of days ago as the Jap thing has let me down again......

Looking for this hose:

Attachments

• Intake hose.jpg
    Intake hose.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 270
Just bought an Alfa 156 intake pipe, thanks for the info. Seller has measured up and reckons it's about 20mm too long but the right diameter. I can make that fit!

Will post pics once it's sorted.

No worries, if it's a good fix you should make a guide.

:)

Bum. It doesn't look that much longer, but the pipe into the MAF sits about 2 inches out with the 156 hose...

You have a plastic type pipe, the 156 pipe I meant is rubber, just like the Barchetta type and is still available from main dealers.

The last one cost me £20.

Back