New tints chrome/black fade (all round)

Currently reading:
New tints chrome/black fade (all round)

wimmy

Established member
Ok, other pics are in the donny pics section but dont show the side of the motor. I love em although I did receive a disagreeing shake of the head from a policeman this morning

What do you think?

Attachments

• CIMG0784.JPG
    CIMG0784.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 224
  • CIMG0786.JPG
    CIMG0786.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 129
wimmy said:
Ok, other pics are in the donny pics section but dont show the side of the motor. I love em although I did receive a disagreeing shake of the head from a policeman this morning

What do you think?
Ahaaa so you got them done then - did u manage to get inside the tent? It looks like it from the pics Nice one they look well good :D

ahh i was gonna get the blue chrome for my megane... but they didn't have the 20 tint i wanted... only some lighter colour which i didn't want.

looks cool.

EmSpem said:
Ahaaa so you got them done then - did u manage to get inside the tent? It looks like it from the pics Nice one they look well good :D

Ty! Yip - we managed to get 3 of us spending the day in the ferarri tent in the main area with our BOO banner showing. Proper fell on our feet and was well chuffed for the day!

Yeah it looks the dogs :)

BUT.... you do know Plod are gonna be harrasing you night and day!
My brothers friend is a Traffic cop (but a sound one) and he says that a sizeable majority of the local crime gangs/drug dealers have their windows tinted. So when the cops harrass those with MAJOR tinting, its not to "Like harras the cruisers, innit" it's because those involved in major crime tend to like their windows to be one-way.
You been warned Wimmy ;)

Lol, ty pinin BUT u can actually see through the fronts and quite easily at night time. So if plod are targetting those they cant see - I should survive

Lol, ty. Fronts came off at weekend due to getting a producer at Southport beach last monday. However, instead of peeling them off I bought new windows (tut tut). Tinted ones back on at the weekend me thinks :D

Illegal, I know but so is 71mph on a motorway

clever.I just got myself a set of rear windows for my sei. I know its not illegal to have the rears limo tinted like mine, but I thought when it comes to the time that I sell it, the new owner has the option to remove the tint from the side without havingto peel it off.
Just on the look out for a pair of front windows now too hehe

wimmy said:
Lol, ty. Fronts came off at weekend due to getting a producer at Southport beach last monday. However, instead of peeling them off I bought new windows (tut tut). Tinted ones back on at the weekend me thinks :D

Illegal, I know but so is 71mph on a motorway

What a bummer. I have to say, after seeing your car last weekend, the tints really suit it(y)

Ty :D

They'll be back on soon enough tho. Didnt even put the door cards back on when I put the plain glass back in. Been fun trying to get out of the car recently. Wind window down, arm out, grab handle.

Back