Currently reading:
Grande Punto Grande Punto 1.4 16v

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model : Grande Punto
– Engine size :1.4 16v
- Year :2006
– Colour : Exotica Red

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS :
-Just ordered the GSR induction kit!!(y)

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:
INTERIOR:
- None
EXTERNAL:
- Powdercoated Black Alloys
- Powdercoated Black Mirrors
- MTEC Xenon Super White 501 Sidelights on order!
CHASSIS:
- None
ICE:
- Standard or recommended?

FUTURE MODS:
- GSR Induction
- MTEC Sidelights
- Headlights but not sure which ones... Any ideas?
- Back 3 15% Tints

This is my first car - It goes alright!
Let me know if you've got any decent styling ideas?

George:)

433339895.jpg

The day I got it!

417241054.jpg

Black Alloys & Black Mirrors

433339563.jpg

How it is now

433339427.jpg

Put a tint film on to see what it looks like!

looks great, black and red looks so good togeather, abarth headlights for the gp look great.

and abarth rear lights are a nice touch.

red badges would suit it alot more than the blue 1s , or maby even a debadged frount grill :)

nice car tho

looks great, black and red looks so good togeather, abarth headlights for the gp look great.

and abarth rear lights are a nice touch.

red badges would suit it alot more than the blue 1s , or maby even a debadged frount grill :)

nice car tho

Thankyou! I'm really pleased with it.

I was thinking about the Abarth headlights, however they turn out to be very expensive.. I decided on just changing the bulbs, however im not sure which ones I should change them to.
I heard the MTEC bulbs get very hot and blow, and the Osram and Phillips are very good.
I also have noticed my Low Beam and Full Beam are in the same bulb.. If i were to change the bulb, would i still be able to use both the main beam and dipped beam or would it be stuck on one or the other?

Am going to look into badges and front grilles now!
Thanks

hey, im not masivly wise on the punto gp's as im still stuck in the past with a mk2b lol but im sure you wont alter the way it works just by changing the bulbs it will just alter the light and maby the colour of the light.

to find out the best 1s for your car i would probs make a thread lower down the homepage on the gp section and you will get alot of good feedback

and yeah abarth items in general are expensive, i think the badges cost like 40 quid a pair lol, the red fiat badges are nice and cheap on ebay if ur interested , you could always use special tint film made for lights like some people have done, just to make them less white. and flow more with the car. keep us updated :)

Does it sound really really loud?
I want it to sound louder/better engine noise, however I don't want to be getting pulled over all the time and sound really chavvy...?

Can't wait though!

Its not really loud but its quite louder than standard.
Yeh you wont be pulled over because it sounds chavvy unless you act like an idiot speeding past police ect.
Still its well worth it for the noise alone. Hope you dont have to wait to long!

I tracked him down via a link off a fiat forum member, and messaged him. He got back to me via email early this week. Came down and fitted it today!

I hear Peter is very hard to get hold of at the moment?

Amazing.. Ive got electronic throttle bodies on my car.. it means that i can rev it up as much as i like in neutral or when im not moving and you cant tell there is any modifications (good for the police).
As soon as you accelerate quickly the induction kit sounds amazing with a deep noise - not chavvy like most. When driving normally.. without booting it, you can hardly hear it, although it does sound slightly louder and deeper.

LOVE IT!

Back