Technical "Check Glow Plugs" Error

Currently reading:
Technical "Check Glow Plugs" Error

Hey guys,

I keep getting the error "Check Glow Plugs" everytime i start my car up (From cold). I took it back to the garage (Only had the car a month) and they put it on the diagnostics computer and they say they've found no problems..

Could this happen because its started to get cold?

Once ive started the car and started driving, the error goes away then once my engine is warm and i turn it off and start it back up again, no error message pops up..

any ideas?

Mine went about 12 months ago, I changed them myself had to buy a long reach socket but a simple job

Mine has done this for months now. Had the car scanned and it said there was a fault with the glow plug control system. It appears that one of the glow plugs keeps blowing. Had them all out today and replaced the one I think it is. Will have to see if that fixes the problem but I'm guessing it won't!
The glow plugs only take a few seconds to warm up. The light on the dash comes on and then goes off again. That's when they are ready and up to temp. After that though the light comes back on for 30 seconds with the error message. Only thing I can suggest is replace them all and see if that fixes it.

Not sure what machine as it was a private garage. Yes checked each plug and replaced them all. Still got the problem today even after changing my self

Back