Punto parts in Rugeley, Staffordshire.

Currently reading:
Punto parts in Rugeley, Staffordshire.

RaulCarnahan

That's what she said.
There's a good place called Punto Man in Rugely, Staffordshire, near Cannock.
I got a set of alloys from there fairly cheap with nearly new good make tyres on them. He also chucked in a plastic cover, which I've been looking for in scrappies for ages, for free. Also offered to put them on the car too.

I would recommend the place if you need some parts for your Punto, I saw a couple of Mk1's, Mk2 Sporting's and Mk2 HGT's about. Worth a try.

Punto Man
Tel: (01889) 578 014
Mobile: 07976770490

My experience of these was utter rubbish.

They diagnosed a faulty turbo on my GP and I shelled out a small fortune for a new one fitted. The exact same problem existed. Mistakes happen and I'm fine with that but they were completely unwilling to help and washed their hands of it. They never returned a single call and unwilling to look at it!

Cowboys!!!

Also I had a cambelt change done, with pulleys and water pump, ok for a few months but water pump failed so it's highly probable they never changed it!! Utter W@nkers!!!

Last edited:
There is good and bad in everybody and I don't think its fair to slate Puntoman for a bad experience.they must be doing something right because if they treated everybody like you say they treated you there business would of been gone long time.I have personally used them atleast 3 times and found them to be faultless.ive towed a punto there .left it outside overnight with a note on the windscreen rang in the morning to find they had already taken it in and was working on it and I got it back.all done by tea time.i never even had an appointment.where else would you get that service.I would suggest to anybody who needs parts for there punto.fitted or not.to get there arse down there and instead of slagging them off.appreciate that they are there.very helpful and there costs are very reasonable.nuff said

There is good and bad in everybody and I don't think its fair to slate Puntoman for a bad experience.they must be doing something right because if they treated everybody like you say they treated you there business would of been gone long time.I have personally used them atleast 3 times and found them to be faultless.ive towed a punto there .left it outside overnight with a note on the windscreen rang in the morning to find they had already taken it in and was working on it and I got it back.all done by tea time.i never even had an appointment.where else would you get that service.I would suggest to anybody who needs parts for there punto.fitted or not.to get there arse down there and instead of slagging them off.appreciate that they are there.very helpful and there costs are very reasonable.nuff said

do they do all punto's or just the older Mk 1 + 2's..?

All puntos as far as I am aware.one phone call to them would put u in the picture

They do all Fiats although they do other stuff now since they sold out to Harvey's, a big salvage operation from Birmingham. Pete who runs the Fiat side is a bit of a rough diamond and unable to speak without using f between each word but I find him OK and fair but, y' know, things happen but without knowing the ins & outs I can't comment. Oh, and the place I work for which is nearby is well used to cars dumped outside the gates & turning them round in a day!

and instead of slagging them off.appreciate that they are there.very helpful and there costs are very reasonable.nuff said

Let's see if you say the same if you've spent nearly £800 with a company, the company messes up and refuses to even try to resolve. I went elsewhere in the end.The issue turned out to be unrelated to the turbo. It cost £120 to resolve. The turbo did not need changing to begin with.Thanks Puntoman for taking my money and unnesssarily having my car for 2 weeks. Maybe they are OK for simple things, their diagnosis is based on guesswork.

I can only comment on the way ive been treated at Puntoman and lets be fair.you can be ripped off anywhere today.even multi national companies are prone to rip people off.ie the recent report of the RAC ripping people off on the battery scam..ive used Puntoman to date 3 or 4 times and have come away with the satisfaction of work completed that I asked for.for a reasonable amount of money.I am about to use them again.if my experienceof of them changes..trust me I ll say so

I agree, can be ripped off anywhere. I don't believe it was intentional. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone will admit to them.

Back