Tipo (Classic) Sedicivalvole worth a little more than scrap

Currently reading:
Tipo (Classic) Sedicivalvole worth a little more than scrap

I was under the impression it is the same seller as it did not actually sell on PH. I was watching it and was very tempted to bid £500, but the realisation that I cannot house it dawned. I was shocked to see the bidding cease at 360.

lets just hope its gone to a good home! these sedi are thin in numbers and itd be a shame to see another one go off the road

Ah Jees... I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news.

Suprised to see it sell for so little though. I know as a normal family car it's not worth much given their 2.0 engine, but to any petrolhead they have got to be worth a bit more?

Ah Jees... I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news.

Suprised to see it sell for so little though. I know as a normal family car it's not worth much given their 2.0 engine, but to any petrolhead they have got to be worth a bit more?

:( i see your selling your own, oh how id love to buy that.. p/x with my bravo :p ? i think 2.0 as you say are more towards the petrol head, as most people noways days run around in priuses and the other common diesels

At the risk of turning this into a whats it worth thread... is that a true reflection of the worth for a Mk2 Sedicivalvole? I considered selling about a year ago and put her on for £1000... I was bombarded with comments that I was under-selling.

Now half that and no interest at all! A warning indeed for all Sedici and Tipo owners - don't spend anything to get the car sold. You'll not make any of the money back :(

really is a shame to see such motors going for peanuts. if you've still got it at the end of nov i'll have it off you.

The advantage of ebay is if you need to get rid of something - providing you don't set a reserve price there is a good chance after 10 days it will be sold.

But if you're willing to put in a bit of effort advertising it around yourself, and willing to wait until the right buyer comes along, then you can get a better price.

The Tipo - particularly the Sedici is where the Strada 130 was 10 years ago. People dream about them but want to pay nothing. Here we are 10 years later and the good 130's go for many £000's.

Petrol prices, insurance for the younger driver and maintenance (belts!) also factor in I am afriad, In a few more years the price will start to creep up I am sure.

The Fiat coupe is also now on that downward spiral - 20valves with no history are cheap as chips because very few can afford the ongoing maintenance.

These things always have a natural way of sorting themselves out but for now I am afriad unless there is someone specificaly looking for a car values will be low.

MIKE

Back