Grande Punto N/S/F wing

Currently reading:
Grande Punto N/S/F wing

phildiggle

Physics guy
Hi guys,
Been a while since I've been on here in which time I've now got an 09 plate Grande Punto in Bolero (?) Red.

My other half decided she would back the car on to the driveway the other day and hit the fence:bang: The result is a (not) nice large dent to the N/S/F wing which is too big to pull out and preserve the line of the car. It's also had a lot of paint scraped off.

Therefore, I need a new wing and paint job to it. Does anyone have any recommendations and the likely price we're likely to face. I'm also going to post in the trading section for a wing if anyone has one to sell. Ideally I'd like a geniune part, I had a quick look on ePER but it errored when trying to give me a price.

Also, if I buy and fit the wing myself (which I can do) how much would it cost for a body shop just to paint it up to match the rest of the car?

Cheers all!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Cheers Sam,
I've scoured eBay like a madman the past couple of days and sent off to about 4 or 5 I've seen breaking. So am still waiting for some replies.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not too bothered what colour it comes in, because I'll strip the paint off it and prime it up myself for a body shop to spray. Just don't fancy getting a brand new copy/pattern part.

Also found out today that my car was sold to me as "Bolero Red" however, researched the colour code today and turns out it's "Ska Red" (153/A) It's no biggie, but a good job I checked that before mentioning it to body shop (even though I'm sure they'll check the paint code themselves!)

Back