Fiat 500 Sport "Alpha Bravo" Project by TRIBE

Currently reading:
Fiat 500 Sport "Alpha Bravo" Project by TRIBE

Tribe

TRIBE's project, "Alpha Bravo," is to create a car ready for "The Alpha in their Bravo moment." FIAT provided the perfect car for such a build, the Fiat 500 Sport. Its compact design and versatility provides today's urban-dweller with a means of transportation that lacks nothing when it comes to personality or individuality.
tease.png

The crew at TRIBE set out to draft a build for the action-sport, art, and music enthusiast on the go and wanted to provide the Alpha with every tool needed to excel at what they do without missing a beat. The design crew at TRIBE and the fabricators at L-CON are currently in the process of modifying the car in the name of making this concept a reality with tons of help and contributions from the people at VIBRANT exhaust to make it roar; KW suspension, ROTIFORM wheels and NITTO tires to provide a tranquil ride; a beautiful KATZKIN interior for comfort; a pretty smile provided by a COMPETIZIONE sport-tuning front lip; all wrapped up in a striking exterior provided by MEGUIAR's WRAPTIVO. When the project is finished, it will be modified to suit the many needs of today's action-sport enthusiast by being completely outfitted with INNO RACKS, a surfboard from JACK'S SURFBOARDS, decks from GIRL SKATEBOARDS; and spare parts for the Alpha to rifle through provided by GARAGE skate shop, FLUX bindings, ROYAL trucks. The car is still in production and we are aware of many more sponsors who are set to jump on board throughout the build.
The car itself is set to be unveiled at SEMA in the Meguiar's Car Crazy stage in Las Vegas, November 1st. This Fiat 500 Sport will set the bar pretty damn high when it comes to suiting the needs of today's action-sport enthusiasts who are constantly on the go.
Like Fiat500 Sport Alpha Bravo on Facebook to find out more details and receive updates on the project!

Everything single thing about this post makes me wish someone would revoke your Internet access rights.

You've told us absolutely nothing. Showed us absolutely nothing. Made a cringeworthy marketing-speak comment full of drivel about urban dwellers. Do you even proof read this crap before pumping it out?

As for lacking nothing when it comes to personality or individuality you then go on to list a bunch of established parts providers and "lifestyle" companies working with you. This isn't individual at all. It's a collection of cynical marketing ploys applied to a production car.

I'm sure it'll be wonderful at SEMA but since almost no one on this forum goes to SEMA why don't you stop speaking 5hit and post a picture of the end result. If it's good it'll speak for itself.

Everything single thing about this post makes me wish someone would revoke your Internet access rights.

You've told us absolutely nothing. Showed us absolutely nothing. Made a cringeworthy marketing-speak comment full of drivel about urban dwellers. Do you even proof read this crap before pumping it out?

As for lacking nothing when it comes to personality or individuality you then go on to list a bunch of established parts providers and "lifestyle" companies working with you. This isn't individual at all. It's a collection of cynical marketing ploys applied to a production car.

I'm sure it'll be wonderful at SEMA but since almost no one on this forum goes to SEMA why don't you stop speaking 5hit and post a picture of the end result. If it's good it'll speak for itself.

Couldn't agree more. Perhaps this person should have gone over to the 500 forum where people would have been amazed by this sort of bellendry.

Bellendry is the single funniest thing I've read on the Internet all month. I vow to use it in conversation tomorrow at work. Where I strongly suspect the bellendry will be rampant. It always is on the last day before one goes on holidays.

Bellendry is the single funniest thing I've read on the Internet all month. I vow to use it in conversation tomorrow at work. Where I strongly suspect the bellendry will be rampant. It always is on the last day before one goes on holidays.

I'm glad I made you smile Jason :p

I reckon we should repost this in the 500 section, I reckon there'd be some fvcktard there who would probably think it's a great concept.

I do love how this person has such a crappy shopping list. Other than KW and Meguiars, I've never heard of one of those brands. Then again, most reputable brands wouldn't want to be associated with such a silly build.

We should disguise ourselves as European journalists and go to SEMA. See how long it takes before our cover is blown and we're run out of town. :D

:worship::worship:

bbahahahaha OP FAIL

this is true, this image is simply a rendering of what the actual finished product will look like. this image is only to spark interest and create buzz, not to be a perfect representation of what the actual car is going to look like.

given that we are under contract not to reveal the finished product--not to mention that it's still in progress and is not even finished yet--until after SEMA, this is the best we can do. As for the description, it is simply to spark interest in the project, which it did even if the interest was negative, and to give credit to the people who are contributing to the build. This is not a marketing ploy--this is not even an attempted marketing ploy. this post was to let you guys know about a concept/project build we are currently working on for Fiat. They asked us to create a car that was ready for the action-sport enthusiast and we gladly went to work. we figured some of you would be interested in hearing about a Fiat 500 being modified for such the case, so we divulged what information we could.

Sorry guys.
i work here at tribe and just wanted to hear what you guys thought about the project... i didnt mean to make it sound so much like an ad or anything

Back