Technical fiat 900t master cylinder

Currently reading:
Technical fiat 900t master cylinder

does anyone know where i can get a set of seals for the dual circuit brake master cylinder for my wifes lill fiat 900t, i cant afford to shell out £300 plus vat for a new master cylinder, does anyone have a fiat 900t there breaking that i can buy the master cylinder

thanks

tim

Hey spannerdude, ive got drum/drum its a benditalia dual circuit just cant get the rear brakes to bleed, front ones hold up fine, is there any special way that they need bleeding eg back to front, ive even read somewhere that you have ti spring the pedal back after each pedal push

There shouldn't be anything unusual about the way they bleed. Mine hasn't got a rear brake compensator in the circuit that could cause an obstruction so I assume yours hasn't either? Some times if the flexi's are badly perished on the inside they can act like a one way valve but if neither side bleeds it's probably not that. I concur with your initial diagnosis :(

On the bright side, these guys list the master cylinder at a much more realistic price:
http://www.brakeparts.co.uk/

Back