General 1.3MJ 95bhp

Currently reading:
General 1.3MJ 95bhp

Hi everyone,just after some advice.I am thinking of trading my Qubo 1.4 8v in for a 1.3MJ 95bhp.I have had a couple of bad reports about the engine on the Qubo site. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with the 95bhp unit.My saleman is'nt aware of any problems but he could just say that. Any replies much appreciated, thank you(y)

Hi everyone,just after some advice.I am thinking of trading my Qubo 1.4 8v in for a 1.3MJ 95bhp.I have had a couple of bad reports about the engine on the Qubo site. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with the 95bhp unit.My saleman is'nt aware of any problems but he could just say that. Any replies much appreciated, thank you(y)

Only problem I can think of is they don't make a 95bhp 1.3? They do make a 90bhp 1.3 tho lol

Well not sure but on Fiat website the engine choice is 1.3MJ 75 and 95bhp.Salesman also said 95bhp.I will check on site again though.:confused:

They do indeed make a 95bhp 1.3. Its the newer multijet 2, update of the 1.3 90bhp. Never sold in the gran punto, though did make it for a short while in the punto evo. I had a alfa romeo courtesy car with the 95 engine. Seemed a good engine, quick and economical, doing early 50's mpg with hardy

Thanks for that,nice to hear a bit more of a positive feedback as I would really like to choose the 95bhp rather than 75,but just to say the 75bhp is an excellent unit as well,thanks again(y)

Back