General 18K Service

Currently reading:
General 18K Service

TJetPete

"If in doubt, Flat out!"
Right. We have our 18,000 mile service coming up. I'm just wondering if anyone had an idea of how much it'll cost?

I'm a bit of a newbie with servicing. I've always done it myself, but I have a warranty to uphold here :p

Any input would be appreciated, thanks :D

last quote i got for a service was about £350 from fiat thats for the 36k one, same as 18k + spark plugs, but thats on a petrol, not sure for the Mjet

18k service, on 3 year old T-Jet 120. I just don't wanna get ripped off. As I said, i've always serviced myself ^_^

Also, does it void warranty if i get it done elsewhere?

18k cost me 160 but I got 75 back from Fiat as they arsed up the oil change.
36k was done 2 months ago at 31k and was 260 minus the 75 from last years fiasco. This was on a 165.

Good =] It's having a Free MOT there after. I'm a bit jubius about it, but they should pick up anything wrong on the service. If they fail it on it's MOT, I'll tell them to do one and take it to my local garage ^_^

Good =] It's having a Free MOT there after. I'm a bit jubius about it, but they should pick up anything wrong on the service. If they fail it on it's MOT, I'll tell them to do one and take it to my local garage ^_^

I'm always dubious about 'free' MOTs but your right to have it straight after a service.

Back