Photo_7734305F-9573-7EC1-A9F8-6A25863CF0D3.jpg

Punto Evo 1.4 GP Multiair.

Introduction

Sunroof is the only option beyond standard GP spec.
Reactions: almostgfx
Re: 1.4 GP Multiair

Nice one mate, really wish I had gotten the sunroof, looks excellent

Re: 1.4 GP Multiair

Nice car the red is quite nice it grew on me towards the end when i was buying my white evo but i just stuck to my initial choice.

Good day All,

I have a 1.4T Multiair Lounge Fiat Punto 2012 model.

My car has been standing now for over a year, there was some electrical issues.

Now we are unable to get the car to rev up, it's starts now but nothing happens if you step on the gas peddle. The computer box with a new lock set was already replaced. The diagnostic says that the can line is at fault. Do you have any suggestions what this problem might be please??

Thank you very much.

Good day All,

I have a 1.4T Multiair Lounge Fiat Punto 2012 model.

My car has been standing now for over a year, there was some electrical issues.

Now we are unable to get the car to rev up, it's starts now but nothing happens if you step on the gas peddle. The computer box with a new lock set was already replaced. The diagnostic says that the can line is at fault. Do you have any suggestions what this problem might be please??

Thank you very much.

Not sure why you posted here, why not just start your own post detailing the problems you’re having!?

Anyway, you say you’ve changed the computer and all the locks because of some electrical problems. What were the problems that prompted such a massive change. Where did the parts come from, are they definitely 100% working.

There are clearly many problems with the car, it most likely isn’t a simple “do this” to fix it.

Back