Why you shouldn't undertake...

Currently reading:
Why you shouldn't undertake...

The BMW undertook the car on the right ...

Eh? The tanker is on the inside, then there is a car overtaking the tanker and the camera car is overtaking the car in the middle lane. The BMW driver is simply approaching waaaaay too fast & thinks he can make the gap between the camera car & the car in the middle lane...

I thought that first time, but then I thought it was odd that the tanker was in the uk's fast lane :)

I do wish people would stop referring to lane 3 as "the fast lane" and lane 1 as "the slow lane" - there's no such things, the speed limits are 70 in each lane and the outside lanes are for overtaking only (not getting at you vance, just a pet grumble 'cause I'm getting old & grumpy)

People do this on the M1 to Dublin a lot of the time, just shocked theres not more crashes. People here even drive down the wrong way of the motorway sometimes :eek:

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/5051043.Woman_drove_car_wrong_way_down_the_A64_near_York/

Same here! was bout to overtake some one went to have a look to make sure it was safe (dont know why i was looking forward on a dual carrige way) saw the car coming and thought ill wait. Then suddenly thought 'hmm strange a cars coming towards me on a dual carrige way' then clocked what was going on. Was quite shocking to see!

Some people obviously cannot read road signs or read other drivers indications. The other day, my dad was about to drive through the A3 tunnel and a women in a 4x4 decided to pull out without any indicators and stared at up cursing back at her. Look before you move. Sorry, had to be said.

I do wish people would stop referring to lane 3 as "the fast lane" and lane 1 as "the slow lane" - there's no such things, the speed limits are 70 in each lane and the outside lanes are for overtaking only (not getting at you vance, just a pet grumble 'cause I'm getting old & grumpy)

As Clarkson says - BMWs never use the slow lane - that's for poor people.

Back