Styling Convert non facelift to facelift?

Currently reading:
Styling Convert non facelift to facelift?

adam858

Hi All,

I love my 2005 doblo but wish it was a bit prettier. :D I don't really want to change it as it is high miileage so not worth much, but I know it is still reliable!

Has anyone ever updated the front end of their doblo, I guess it would need front wings, bonnet, bumper and headlights?

Cheers

Adam

i am in process of figuring this out.

yes the wings just go on and the bonnet and bumper,

i have dorrs froma 2006 doblo on my 2003 doblo so surely they must just fit!

the front part needs changing abit and i am still waiting to here how from my bodyshop

mental how somebody else wants to do this also.

i would say in the region of £400-£600. for this work completeing.

i look the back on my doblo 2003 to dont like the front too much. the mk2 is definatly more in the better looking catergory!

Hehe please let me know how you get on if you go for it!

I think the back end looks much more modern than the front end! Would be great to let the front end catch up!

Well ive got the entire front end of a Mk2 Dobbin. i pick it all up at some point today, not a bad price really seen as though i bought it all together, i missed out on a Mk2 van the other day on ebay for 3hundred. engine block had cracked, just couldnt pick it up. spent a little more on just the front bits.

i think i need plenty of luck!!

:slayer:

5 and half hours later....

van_new_facebook.jpg

easy as 1 2 three really, well worth the effort, still needs a bit of alignment but overall WELL HAPPY!!

WOOHOOO!!! :slayer:

Hi, ive just got all the parts to do this conversion from a mk1 to a mk2 front end swap, I'm having problems with the headlight main plug. Can anyone help with this? The MK1 has a 8 pin plug where as the MK2 has a 10 pin. Is this possible?

Back