DSCF2172.jpg

Bravo My Bravo Sport-R.

Introduction

After being away from the forum for a while, I finally got the time to come back and show-off my new machine: a Fiat Bravo Sport R 2.0MJet with 165bhp, which has kept me grinning since last Friday when I got him :devil:

Here are the first pics:

Will get better ones when the weather gets better and when I stop being lazy :D

Re: My Bravo Sport-R

A few more pics:

Open roof:

Interior (sorry, it's dirty):

Engine bay (I know, it's also dirty):

Need to get someone who has some skills with the camera, I suck at photography lol

Last edited by a moderator:

I have the 165 sport too but mine doesn't have an 'R'... Is it just a Portuguese thing?

Last edited:

Very nice car !

I'm glad to see another full spec bravo around here :)

Thanks mate :) The only thing missing in my car is the fiat original navigation system... But I can live without it
biggrin.gif

I like it! The new Bravo looks great in white. 165BHP must be great fun.

For me it sure is, although the BMW, Audi and MB owners around here don't seem to enjoy when I overtake them :devil:

Next mod: BMC oem replacement air filter... :yum:

BMC filter in... Bloody headache to swap it, because to get to the filter box, I need to get below the car and take off part of the undertray...

Speaking of which, does anyone knows where to get an undertray made of aluminium? The roads around here are a bit crappy to say the least, so the plastic one is already quite battered... :bang:

The Bravo doesnt get much better than that. (y)

I personally dont like the GTR front. On some cars it can look good but with the Bravo the nose protrudes quite far out from the front wheels and the proportions look all wrong. A long overhang needs to be broken up as the Bravos is.

wow! i havent stopped dribbling since i saw this page yesterday LOL

i have a stilo 1.9 165bhp and have been looking at the bravo as my baby is getting abit old at 2002... was looking at the 1.9mjet 150 dynamic sport? (would love to get the 165 but in only 20 so insurance would laugh at me) What are these like to drive? anything like the stilo? the dash looks kinda like a stilo facelift with massive upgrades...

i was looking at this one in particular http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-FIAT...2740959?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27bead1ddf

but i dont like the fact that i would have to get a third party double din sat nav....
i read that you can get a navigation unit for the bravo? is this correct?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
wow! i havent stopped dribbling since i saw this page yesterday LOL
Thank you!! :D I felt the same when I first saw it, and I thought to myself "that's going to be my next car" :p

i have a stilo 1.9 165bhp and have been looking at the bravo as my baby is getting abit old at 2002... was looking at the 1.9mjet 150 dynamic sport? (would love to get the 165 but in only 20 so insurance would laugh at me) What are these like to drive? anything like the stilo? the dash looks kinda like a stilo facelift with massive upgrades...
I've never driven a Stilo, so I don't really know how they handle... About the Bravo, they're good, but they could be better... As with all Fiat's with electric steering, you can't get precise information on what's going on with the front wheels... Apart from that, it's very comfortable (suspension can be too soft sometimes), I cover a fair amount of distance per week, and I've driven as long as 4 hours in a row and didn't get tired or uncomfortable at all.

i was looking at this one in particular http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-FIAT-BRAVO-DYNAMIC-M-JET-150bhp-tdi-turbo-diesel-hdi-/170702740959?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27bead1ddf

but i dont like the fact that i would have to get a third party double din sat nav....
i read that you can get a navigation unit for the bravo? is this correct?
Looks like a decent buy, but there's nothing like checking it personally... And yes, you can get a proper sat nav, if you search the forum, someone has bought one from italy...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well, it's been a while since I've last updated the thread... It now has nearly 59k kms and so far so good!!

First mod was a BMC replacement filter, noticed some improvement in acceleration and increased the gas mileage...

Second (and recent) mod, spacers! 20mm in the back, 16mm in the front :cool:

DSCF22272.jpg

DSCF22282.jpg

DSCF22252.jpg

DSCF22262.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, but that's all I had time for :eek:

Next mod, lowering!!! Just waiting to get posted elsewhere, roads are terrible around here... :cry:

Well, it's been a while since I've last updated the thread... It now has nearly 59k kms and so far so good!!

First mod was a BMC replacement filter, noticed some improvement in acceleration and increased the gas mileage...

Second (and recent) mod, spacers! 20mm in the back, 16mm in the front :cool:

Next mod, lowering!!! Just waiting to get posted elsewhere, roads are terrible around here... :cry:

Looks sweet man! Nice and flush with the wheelarches (y)

You should remove your headlight units and take the lenses off and tint the inside of them - would set it off really well with the black roof n all ;)

Looks sweet man! Nice and flush with the wheelarches (y)

You should remove your headlight units and take the lenses off and tint the inside of them - would set it off really well with the black roof n all ;)

I've thought of it several times, by I lack the knowledge and the courage... Because I have factory-fitted HID lights, each of those headlights costs more than 700€ :eek:
For now I'll settle with getting a white rear fog light, an tinting it along with the reverse light and rear clusters... The fronts will have to wait until I get some b*lls :D Or until someone hits me :(

So I got tired of the yellow lights and got round to fit some led lights:
DSCF2284.JPG

DSCF2285.JPG

DSCF22861.JPG

And then I decided to try something:
DSCF2287.JPG

It's not finished yet, as I only had white paint...

And one more pic from one of the last weekly meetings I atended:
DSCF2279.jpg

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have new mods to show off next week!

Back