General G reg Panda Dance 903cc 12m mot

Currently reading:
General G reg Panda Dance 903cc 12m mot

Hi peeps, just putting my feelers out as i may be taking delivery of a G reg Red Panda Dance tomorrow with 12 months MOT on it, and am not sure wether or not to break it or sell it on if anyone on here is interested. If enough people need parts then i'll break it or if someone wants the complete car let me know. Just thought id check with all you guys first.(y)

Happy Panda'ing.

I'm assuming that these aren't rust buckets if they have mot's, in which case they should be kept whole. Any pics Guys?

Sounds like we're quickly heading for the last Dance :p.

a73ukRe: G reg Panda Dance 903cc 12m mot
Why would anyone be threatening to break MOT`d, rare cars & posting the fact on an enthusiasts forum where most of us are trying to save them?
confused.gif
a73ukRe: G reg Panda Dance 903cc 12m mot
Why would anyone be threatening to break MOT`d, rare cars & posting the fact on an enthusiasts forum where most of us are trying to save them?
confused.gif

a73uk

confused.gif

Ok guys chill out! Firstly, no need to be rude I was only gonna break it if it was no good as i hadnt yet seen it when i posted......in my experience a car with MOT doesnt necessarily mean its 'roadworthy'....depends who did the MOT.....However, The Dance i picked up is lovelly, i have given it a good t cut and wax and she has come up nicely. All original with 58k on the clock and very solid underneath.

Secondly, i thought i would ask if anyone was interested on the 'enthusiasts website' as i know how hard it can be to find certain parts...e.g. if someone has a mint MK2 but it needs a new rear axle then in my opinoin it makes sense to take that part from a vehicle of less than mint condition to keep the better one going. Not everyone can afford to tax/mot and insure every Panda they come across, so i was merely trying to be friendly to see if anyone needed any 'rare' parts.

I did not mean to offend anyone.

Anyway the car is up for sale as soon as i get the logbook through as it is too nice to dismantle and i cannot afford to run it alongside my CLX so if anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pics.

Ok guys chill out! Firstly, no need to be rude I was only gonna break it if it was no good as i hadnt yet seen it when i posted......in my experience a car with MOT doesnt necessarily mean its 'roadworthy'....depends who did the MOT.....However, The Dance i picked up is lovelly, i have given it a good t cut and wax and she has come up nicely. All original with 58k on the clock and very solid underneath.

Secondly, i thought i would ask if anyone was interested on the 'enthusiasts website' as i know how hard it can be to find certain parts...e.g. if someone has a mint MK2 but it needs a new rear axle then in my opinoin it makes sense to take that part from a vehicle of less than mint condition to keep the better one going. Not everyone can afford to tax/mot and insure every Panda they come across, so i was merely trying to be friendly to see if anyone needed any 'rare' parts.

I did not mean to offend anyone.

Anyway the car is up for sale as soon as i get the logbook through as it is too nice to dismantle and i cannot afford to run it alongside my CLX so if anyone is interested let me know and I will post some pics.

Fair enough, but it did wind me up, there arent enough Panda`s (or Uno`s) left to go around now, so any 1/2 decent ones have to be saved, but I know you wont have a problem selling it complete.

I completely agree, save as many as possible. Its just that some people such as myself still use them daily and can only afford to run one at a time, thats why im doing this one up and selling it on.....if it had had holes in the floor etc and basically been a non runner it would have been a different story. I kind of regret my first post now as it was taken completely out of context. When certain members respond in the way they did, it almost makes you feel like you should keep 'finds' to yourself instead of sharing them and trying to help others. I would never break a perfectly good vehicle for the sake of it.

Back