Styling Need a bit of advice on some things

Currently reading:
Styling Need a bit of advice on some things

Well im going to start playing around with my car again :p, you know trying to make it look AWESOME

I have seen a few things or thought of some and was wondering what you all thought of them?

Sound
Exhaust
I am trying to make my punto mk2 (52) active sport, sound a lot meaner.
I have seen this backbox at halfords, it's supposed to improve sound and looks pretty cool too. Would you say it is worth the money or is there a better alternative out there?

Under the bonnet
I have noticed many people have a Focus Induction kit which i think increases performance and gives a nice sound to. I have seem this on ebay. Is this good for my car and also is it the right one?

Interior Styling
Carpet
I have done a quick search on FF and not much about it. I would like to dye my carpet pure black, i have come across this on ebay. Has any one tried this if so, did it work and also how easy is it to do?

Speedo lights
first off im sorry for asking this one, i've looked at the guide and i cant find the exact LED, now is it just any old tiny SMD or an exact one. (is it the same as the xbox control ring mod)

Footwell lights
do i need an inline fuse?

Well i think thats it for now :p thankyou all very much for your time and hopefully you repliers :)

Just a little added note, i was thinking of taking my wheel trims off sand the crap out of em, make em reeeaaall smooth then spray them black and put hopefully a red spiral moving inwards to the center :D

Thanks again

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
My advice is dont bother with dying carpet who notices? your carpet is dark anyhow and for goodness sake do not do that to wheel trims! it will look terrible! get yourself a cheap set of second hand alloys look at the classifies section.

As for the exhaust not sure about but yest i would recommend the focus induction kit and yes you will need an in like fuse fitted if installing interior lighting.

Best of luck, post up a few pictures of your progress

E

Back