has this idea gone out the window???

Currently reading:
has this idea gone out the window???

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can join Clubcento if you're enthusiastic about the cars. how about joining Fiat Motor Club (GB) if you're not?

I have been asking about this for a while and it is always put down by the people who actually belong to a club. I cannot see why Fiat Forum going to shows under one banner will hurt them. There is enough of us on here who do not actively belong to any other club to make up a stand without interfering with their numbers.

Steve

I’m another (straggler ah Sammiboo?) who’s Exclusive to FF. I’ve yet to come across an Uno club (that’s off the ground).

Perhaps I’ve not looked as FF has ACE members, :) some with all the Uno answers. – Pity about their new Mod LOL.

Free Binki Ah? Maybe it’s worth getting a Punto after all LOL.

Regards All,

I'm dead against it as Clubcento are driving for as many new members as possible this year. Offering this potentially drives members away from joining a club because they could feel like they belong to a club (Fiat Forum) and save their £20

I'm with you on this one sammiboo, lets hope there is enough interest!

Steve

Last edited:
Do whatever you all agree on, I will not stand by it and I know a few people that are also dead against this

dave said:
but new cento and bravo/a members might think oo i'll join the forum stand instead of joining club cento or boo :confused:

How do all other multiple forums survive? everyone still has their stands. There is 3 corsa forums that I know of, at least 3 Punto forums each survive in there own right and a lot of member are a cross forums. Just opens up the possiblity of more show spots for cars.

Steve

dave said:
but new cento and bravo/a members might think oo i'll join the forum stand instead of joining club cento or boo :confused:

not really as said before the forum isnt a club the banner would be there for whoever isnt part of a club. my choices are.... fiat coupe club, i dont get on all that well over on that forum so i wouldnt be on a stand with them all day and the fiat owners club i looked on their site and its not really for me although i will keep visiting.

if people arent interested then we wont have the banner simple as but there isnt any need for people to throw thier dummy out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back