stupidly high quote

Currently reading:
stupidly high quote

this was in the sun newspaper the other day and we moan about cost of our insurance imagine how this guy felt!!!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Its clear that they didn't want his custom, hence the price. Remember my dad saying years ago, if he didn't have time to do a job, he would quote stupidly high prices, rather than turn people away...if they said yes, he would make time to do it.

Not sure why they point out its a £600 Corsa, you can do the same amount of damage in a £600 car as a £600,000 car.

in the write up in the paper it was saying the cheapest quote he got was just over 7k i know as i do the same with car repairs i dont want to do but i still think its a bit over the top.....deposit was 16.5 k plus 10 monthly payments of about 5.5k but i have always found meerkats to be expensive i prefer to be confused:D

what sort of idiot buys a car without checking if he can afford insurance before hand?

This kid should just stump up the 72k and try and build up so no claims and shut his whining. I had to pay £650 at 23 to insure my first car.

what sort of idiot buys a car without checking if he can afford insurance before hand?

This kid should just stump up the 72k and try and build up so no claims and shut his whining. I had to pay £650 at 23 to insure my first car.

4.5k for my first years insurance, however thats on a 58 plate bravo :D....was either that or 4k for a T reg fiesta.....getting quotes of £1800 for renewal though :slayer:

My highest quote was £99,999.98 on confused.com
Needless to say i went elsewhere :p
1997 1.1 mk1 punto, standard, full uk with passplus, 17 yrs
now nearly 20 still paying more than 1.5K cheapest:(

Back