Loyalty Cards/Reward Schemes/Membership Cards

Currently reading:
Loyalty Cards/Reward Schemes/Membership Cards

So,

My girlfriend an I have a bit of a competition going on - who can collect the most cards (as per title) :cool:

So far we each have cards like Blockbuster membership, Tesco clubcard, Nectar card, etc.

Being a competitive person, this is all getting a bit serious for me! :D

Can anyone suggest anywhere, that run such schemes at all?

Thanks in advance! :)

Maybe I should add what I already have, don't want to waste anyone's time:
Shell Drivers Club
The Waterstones Card
Nectar
Fiat Service Plan Member
Blockbuster Membership
Gamestation
Costa Coffee Club
Iceland Bonus Card
Subard
Boots Advantage Card
Matalan
Mecca Bingo
Starbucks Card
The Co-Operative Membership
Tesco Clubard
Driving Licence
Cineworld Unlimited

Costa coffee, Boots, Superdrug, Morrisons miles, Boost juice bars... Still thinking :eek:

Edit ~ Do they have to be free, otherwise you have Bodyshop and Costco (plus Makro if you can get in)

Last edited:
Superdrug is on the list to get, they have a card with a mirror on the back. :confused:

Morrisons Miles I never knew about, thanks.

And Boost Juice Bars? :confused:

Yes Superdrug is quite new, I think you pick them up instore. Morrisons miles is free from a Morrisons petrol station but you do have to fill up to get one. Boost juice bars (vibe card), depends where you live.

Oh and I have edited above (y)

Nandos loyalty card, Debenhams beauty reward card, Cafe Nero loyalty card and Game reward card (think you have to pay £1)

Plus what about your local leisure centre? Mine again charges but you may have a free one. Also a classic libary card, I know mine went to plastic back in the last 90's

I may be able to grab you a Boost one, leave it with me (y)

subway does a points card! Farmoods also do a savings card thing like iceland. Would the McDonalds coffee one count :ROFLMAO:?

I have a McDonalds Coffee one, already filled one and a half of those - I need to redeem my free cappuccino lol, oh and I'm owed a free quater chicken from nandos :p

Got a subcard already (one of my favourites, haha)

Student Card my girlfriend has, and I'm never gonna be able to get one so I'm trumped on that :cry:

Debenhams looked complicated...

And thanks bluestar! :)

Ikea Family Card, Waterstones Card, Bite card, Go Outdoors Discount Card, Wickes, PureHMV Card and Mobile top up cards.

Think thats all I can think of :D

BT Chargecard, Oyster card, YHA membership, Gala bingo, CEX membership card, Staples reward card and Cornish pastie co.

Also are you part of a work union? I know I have a plastic membership card from mine hanging around somewhere :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Maybe I should add what I already have, don't want to waste anyone's time:
Shell Drivers Club
The Waterstones Card
Nectar
Fiat Service Plan Member
Blockbuster Membership
Gamestation
Costa Coffee Club
Iceland Bonus Card
Subard
Boots Advantage Card
Matalan
Mecca Bingo
Starbucks Card
The Co-Operative Membership
Tesco Clubard
Driving Licence
Cineworld Unlimited
Game? Didnt even know that gamestation did one tbh

Got a Harrods and a Staples card in the post this morning, haha and picked up a Morrisons Miles one this afternoon.

Game charge for theirs i think, but yep definately gamestation have one.

Will look into those, thanks Unkonwn.

I recon I'm progressing quite well actually.

Back