General whats the difference between multi jet and t jet and how can i find out which mine is

Currently reading:
General whats the difference between multi jet and t jet and how can i find out which mine is

kez1256

i need help trying to find out which mine is and the difference so i can get a re map ? cheers folks

it should also say the specs of the car on the little sticker that's located on the door frame inside the drivers door

It will also say on the engine cover/ front grill / and most of the vehicle docs, also when you fill it up that should give you a good clue

gun-to-head.jpg

If the car you are driving sounds like a tractor :D then you have the MJet which is Diesel.

If it's very quiet then you have the TJet, which is petrol.

I don't understand how you can't know, especially when you have purchased the car :confused:

TJet has 120bhp standard, but some owners have noticed theirs producing more when put on the Rolling Road (RR). About 130 - 140 i think some owners cars have produced.

Mjet has 130bhp standard, but again, some owners cars have produced more on the RR.

So, depending on which one you have will depend on how much power your car will produce when remapped.

I think the TJet has been producing about 150bhp give or take a little, while the Mjet has been mapped to over 200bhp from just a remap alone.

If you really need to ask this can you tell the difference bewteen an Active or a Sporting? Could be neither..

This thread is so stupid i at first though it was a wind up. How can you not tell the differance between an mjet and tjet, firstly it is normaly written on the front bumper, secondly one is petrol and the other is diesel (this is a fairly obvious differance as one has a green pump and one a black one) and thirdly, surly when you buy a car you look at engine specfication of what you are buying, as come people prefer petrol over diesel or the other way around.

Back