Bravo Woodford Green

Currently reading:
Bravo Woodford Green

East Upper Gooner

Established member
So I'm driving through Woodford this afternoon past the picturesque broadmead council estate when a blue 58 reg Bravo decides to tailgate me all the way down the hill.

Somehow he had missed the 30 MPH signs on either sides of the road and thought it was appropriate to sit on my backside, to compel his actions he pulled up beside me blasting dance music or some other drivel.

But none of that surprised me when I saw that he had the international muppet sign on his car.

A Fiat Forum sticker.

(y)

Lol sorry mate, but I wasn't tailgating you ^_^ I wouldn't seeing as I dunno where the very front of motor is (Been driving a tiny Fiesta for 2 years). I was close through the 2 to 1 lane bit to stop me being cut up =] Then I backed off. No point accelerating when the light ahead is red is there? Apologies we don't share the same taste in music =] New Chase and Status CD in the car. Usually it's rock which usually annoys people more :LOL: Lighten up mate. No one sticks to 30mph lol

Last edited:
I'll have to give yah a wave next time I see yah :LOL: I live just off Chigwell road, opposite Broadmead, and Hitomilee lives in debden, by Epping College =P

Back