General front speaker removal prob

Currently reading:
General front speaker removal prob

jkat

big hi to everyone at fiatforum!:) my problem is how do u remove the speakers from the front doors? i have tried removing all the screws, but the panels dont seem to move, i dont want to break anything by applying to much pressure, are they just clipped in or do u have to remove the complete door panel? thanks jkat:)

fiat punto 12/8valve basic model 2000 mk2 (x reg)

http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/

The ones in the dash are about 10cm but arn't worth keeping/changing/replacing. Rip them out and put tweeters in there.
The ones in the door pods (if you have them, if you don't, get some from Fiat for just over £20) the speakers are 16cm.

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Evil-Punto
The ones in the dash are about 10cm but arn't worth keeping/changing/replacing. Rip them out and put tweeters in there.
The ones in the door pods (if you have them, if you don't, get some from Fiat for just over £20) the speakers are 16cm.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

thanx very much for the adviece:) i think i'll do that, coz at the mo, i got me original front speakers, 200w speakers in the parcel shlef, and a 600w sub so i nd to sort it out at the front, tweeters and side pods with speakers sounds gd:Dagain thanx for ya help:)

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Evil-Punto
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Emm...the speakers in the doors of the Mk1 Sporting are 17cm woofers with tweeters in the dash. Well the 1999 model does!

Not too bad speakers either!

www.Mobz.2U.co.uk
Logos, Ringtones and FREE phones.

Drive it like you stole it!

The Fiat ones are 17cm but after market ones are 16cm, firstly 16cm are far easier to buy and have a larger basket so fit nicely. The standard dash speakers arn't tweeters, they are mid range (just very poor). I mean replace them with some small titanium bullets.

Back