General Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual

Currently reading:
General Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual

Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual

The File is an ISO file and needs to be Burned to a CD. (if you don’t know what an ISO file is or how to use it, Google ISO files)

The interface is a little CLUNKY, but there is some good info in there. Also I had to restart my computer before it would work, after installing it. DOES NOT Replace a Shop Manual, but better than the Owners Manual. If you’re not satisfied, then money back . .WAIT !! you’re not paying anything, so you got nothing to lose !

Checked for Viruses, and Malware, with ESet 32 Anti-virus, and MalwareBytes. However advise you check with your own antivirus before you install.

Size approx 150 MB Free download at:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/985414744/F_S_RM.zip

Free download Scroll down page to "Slow Download"

no password

Description: Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual Multilanguage (including English and Spanish), it cover the following models of the Fiat Stilo:

Fiat STILO 1.2 16V
Fiat STILO 1.6 16V
Fiat STILO 1.8 16V
Fiat STILO 2.4 20V
Fiat STILO 1.9 JTD

Have any of you guys managed to install it and run it successfully?

My adventure led me to a weird install set up with blank windows screens and once it installed and booted, again the program simply displayed a blank window screen.... I am using windows vista on the computer that I tested it with and as this program as confirmed by Dave is so this might be where my problem is

Have any of you guys managed to install it and run it successfully?

My adventure led me to a weird install set up with blank windows screens and once it installed and booted, again the program simply displayed a blank window screen.... I am using windows vista on the computer that I tested it with and as this program as confirmed by Dave is so this might be where my problem is

I installed it and it is running on my XP PRO machine ( that is how I knew the interface was clunky). The ONLY problem I had was there was NO Desktop Icon, UNTIL I rebooted, then it was there.

I see others :worship: talking about it being OLD and some other program is based in it ( eLearn what ever that is ), BUT that is way above my Pay Grade . . I only know this one. But I'm just a newbie:p

Last edited:
You need to burn the .ISO file to a blank CD then install it from the CD using the file dtesetup.exe

This should install the DTE interface only, and create an icon on your desktop. You need to have the CD in the drive when you want to use the program and start it with the icon.

Just dug my old copy of it out, it runs OK on Vista.

Windows 7 Ultimate install is a no go for me. Tried 3 times now and each time gets stuck, see screen shot below.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 450
The DTE manual is from 2001. Is "7" backward compatible for old software?

I thought it wasn't. I bought a copy of "7" but haven't installed it because I have an old Quicken financial program I still use. According to Microsoft website, it won't work.

Would anyone care to place it elsewhere, other than the Filesonic site, as all I ever get when attempting to DL from Filesonic is :-

"Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time."

This, I assume, is to get you to buy time for the site. Most annoying!

Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual

The File is an ISO file and needs to be Burned to a CD. (if you don’t know what an ISO file is or how to use it, Google ISO files)

The interface is a little CLUNKY, but there is some good info in there. Also I had to restart my computer before it would work, after installing it. DOES NOT Replace a Shop Manual, but better than the Owners Manual. If you’re not satisfied, then money back . .WAIT !! you’re not paying anything, so you got nothing to lose !

Checked for Viruses, and Malware, with ESet 32 Anti-virus, and MalwareBytes. However advise you check with your own antivirus before you install.

Size approx 150 MB Free download at:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/985414744/F_S_RM.zip

Free download Scroll down page to "Slow Download"

no password

Description: Fiat Stilo service manual, repair manual and workshop manual Multilanguage (including English and Spanish), it cover the following models of the Fiat Stilo:

Fiat STILO 1.2 16V
Fiat STILO 1.6 16V
Fiat STILO 1.8 16V
Fiat STILO 2.4 20V
Fiat STILO 1.9 JTD
this no longer works

Back