blue & me-usb slot front (t-jet)

Currently reading:
blue & me-usb slot front (t-jet)

jimm120

hi guys...............there is another usb slot in the globe box on the right, covered by a plastic cap..why is it there???also yesterday i've uptaded blue & me with 5.5 version & i'm very angry about fiat technicians o :bang:. the previous version the only problem was, 5 times per week ,stucked everytime i ran the engine-and now you must reload out-in the pen stick everytime i run the key on,:mad: and if you're lucky and the media player plays, mp3 files don't show all of them:worship:.about the bluetooth i think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm ok
i don't get it...................5.5 version is not complete :mad:

if anyone has the same problem, please let me know................:confused:

Last edited:
yes i do have all of above and i recently found out that you cannot downgrage to 5.4 version. that other usb slot is "probably" for Examiner which is a device that they connect to your car in service to check if any failures are stored in on-board computer, so it's not for you to use and meant to be hidden. :)

Last edited:
yes i do have all of above and i recently found out that you cannot downgrage to 5.4 version. that other usb slot is "probably" for Examiner which is a device that they connect to your car in service to check if any failures are stored in on-board computer, so it's not for you to use and meant to be hidden. :)

yes 5.4 can't downgrade-it was written in the instructions for 5.5-that you can't go previous version,if you make a mistake, although 5.5 is a mistake (n)
in the front usb slot, media player is on...................anyway.the probel is still on, and i think on monday i'll visit the doctors!!!!!!!
when they made it,must be drunk:mad::mad::mad::mad: mama fiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back