Styling Help - alloys! Spacers?

Currently reading:
Styling Help - alloys! Spacers?

Luciano

Hi there,

I know people ask this type of question all the time, but I cant find a question with exactly the same details as this so Im gonna have to ask.

Will I need spacers to put 15 inch alloys onto my sei sporting? The PCD is correct, and the ET (offset) of the wheels are 30.

I really dont fancy fitting spacers, so would appreciate people telling me if I do or not. So far I've had a mixed response from people!

Any people know for sure?

With a 30mm offset you should'nt need to.
Put them on the rear first, take the handbrake off and spin the wheel, they run very close to the rear trailing arm and if it does'nt spin this is where it will catch, then you will need spacers.

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

Thanks for the reply.

The problem is that I wont get a chance to try them before I buy them. Im not that keen on spacers, would rather not need them.

Has anyone fitted 15's with ET30, or does anyone know for sure?

Thanks again!

Well the standard offset is 29mm, i reckon they should.
Are you buying these privately?!?
Insist on trying them before you buy it'll only take 5 mins anyway but remember if you do put it on the back.

voldar02.gif

thanks cento.

Remember though that the standard width is 165 - these will be 195.

When you change the width of wheel, sometimes you need to compensate for this by using different offset wheels than standard.

thanks for your help - I think I'll buy them. If they need spacers, I'll have to just buy them.

Yes your right the standard alloys are 165 wide or 5.5 inch the 195's are 6.5 inch wide there should just be enough room to fit these.
My wheels are 32mm offset and clear the trailing arms by 2mm, if these wheels are 30mm offset then you will have around 4-5mm of clearence easy.

voldar02.gif

Yes because my wheels have an offset of 35mm i had to use 3mm spacers to make them 32mm, if these wheels you want are 30mm they should bolt straight on, no spacers

voldar02.gif

Back