punto restoration

Currently reading:
punto restoration

stepuntogtsshhhh

hey guys jusr joined this site after buyin back my gt turbo its in need of smoe lovin care i did by it back to break but cant bring my self to do it however i do need to find a way to sort the key code issues because previuos owner lost red key and snapped the blue one if any one can help i wll appriciate your comments heres my shopping list

code key problem spec at moment
new turbo
front bumper
exhaust
aif flow meter
lowering springs
rust on one arch
couple of dints and paint

Last edited:
broom yellow at the moment but will paint it before its unleashed current spec is seb2 dawes device front mount k&n fast road cam and awaiting a brand new turbo just standard vl7 so not laggy when i had last owned it made one eighty break runnin 1.2 bar

if you have a key that works in locks and half of one with a chip in, you can take them both to a key cutters and get a working blue made, they have keys with chips in they copy data from the blue on to, then they can cut it to the shape of the black one

Last edited:
any way guys work done yesterday took exhaust off down pipe off turbo and manifold off and yea had some good news no play in shaft in and out or side to side in mint workin order took all hosing off few bits split an stuff so will replace them with samco i reckon dropped fluids and had a trip to a&e to get a piece of metal out my eye all fun and games

thanks for all the help dave spot on im gonna get a new key cut and if all else fails after market ecu should do the trick started stripping the interior last night goin for a bit of a track look but not to bare at the same time

well guys another day in garage pulled out the ecu ready to be sent off and de coded pulled of a lot of old hoses ready to be replaced with nice blue ones need to get some samco oil hoses so if n e knows of some where let me know need a some opionions on this currently has seb2 with standard turbo runs 1.2 bar thinking of goin seb4 and bigger turbo or gettin head gas flowed and fancy valves with tripple springs lets have a vote

aint ne 1 got an opionion or is it all to performance 4 you guys ,lookin forward to tomoro another day under bonnet replenishing my italian motor (y) hose kits comin just need some oil hoses now the big q is braided or samco what do you think and some thoughts would be appriciated

Back