Off Topic Calling all Schumacher Owners.

Currently reading:
Off Topic Calling all Schumacher Owners.

I have just met up with Ballackcanavaro99 and seen is new Schumacher. My goodness that car is in good condition.
So i managed to get his new head unit working. Over a pint we are in agreement that we need to get as many Schumachers together for a lil photoshoot and fun.

Is anybody else up for it. (I will upload some pics of our 2 babies together after some munch)

brooklands or stanford?

Possibly Stanford. There should be a few at Brooklands but i want more.

mines red and shiney with the right wheels, can i join :p

Anybody in any car would be welcome but i really want loads of Schumis for a photo shoot. Maybe even get AI involved for a feature. If anybody from AI reads this is it something you would be interested in?

Have seen a few Schumi GP's turn up on PH and eBay at a lot cheaper an outlay than I had thought they would, so could almost consider one myself :p

Mind you, said price of them does put it against some interesting but older alternatives ;)

When i finally get mine on the road i'd be happy to do a shoot.
Hopefully have it road worthy in the next couple of weeks!:devil:

Brooklands may be a bit short notice. I was hoping to get more Schumi's than you could possibly imagine. I have talked about this before and even thought i would be good to get the Sei Schumachers involved.

Brooklands may be a bit short notice. I was hoping to get more Schumi's than you could possibly imagine. I have talked about this before and even thought i would be good to get the Sei Schumachers involved.

If you're looking for a hook to hang this on, 2011 is the 20th Anniversary of Schumacher's career in Formula 1.

Hmm thats i blooming good one there yellow. That would give us plenty of time to raise enough funds to possible break a world record of the most cars with Schumacher name in one place at one time. :devil:
Maybe even get the man him self to make an appearance :chin: Ill see if i have any contacts.

I have just met up with Ballackcanavaro99 and seen is new Schumacher. My goodness that car is in good condition.
So i managed to get his new head unit working. Over a pint we are in agreement that we need to get as many Schumachers together for a lil photoshoot and fun.

Is anybody else up for it. (I will upload some pics of our 2 babies together after some munch)

And what a good time that was mate (y) we nearly even had another Stilo owner joining our convoy at one point :D and Stu your car is something else mate, you can really see that you have put a lot of effort, patience, dedication, time and money in to you car, its really **** nice and I know it is not finished too :devil:
There are some secretive and sneaky Schumacher owners down here in Kent and it would be nice to track you all and round up a nice photo shoot :D heres my second find so far, please find the pics below, people gave me some funny looks as if I was mentally ill but I could not care one bit, my aim to track the plate of the schuey and it is 199...

Where are you Mr Danie 199 LE Stilo Schumacher owner, speak to me at once :D

Attachments

• Misterious schuey.jpg
    Misterious schuey.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • Misterious Schuey part 2.jpg
    Misterious Schuey part 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
Fecking brave parking like that. im surprised that the spoiler didnt scrub.
Phil your car is in cracking condition. Hurry up and get personalisation on it. :D

Do you mean me? They have been pretty cheap due to current circumstances so have been accessable to younger people if thats what u mean.

Back