Styling Fitted! :)

Currently reading:
Styling Fitted! :)

TJ07

"Spirito Di Punto"
Thought I’d copy “MrBoneys” modification and have finally got round to fitting my new (clear) rear fog light unit which replaces the standard red one, it is fitted with a red bulb and gives the car a more symmetrical look.
Bit of a nightmare to fit though as one of the screws that held the old unit on was VERY stiff and there is very little room to work with.

i have done the same only problem is i brought an led red bulb upgrade that was apparently compatible with the car but no it is sent the car in to a hissy fit, can you help and tell me where you got bulb from

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Much better, I'm still waiting on my italian-ebayphobic mother to order it... I think i'll logon her account & do it myself on thursday when i see her.

(I was banned from ebay/paypal through no fault of my own, i've been officially blacklisted by them because some scumbag paid me with a stolen credit card.)

all fitted bulb arrived today looks much better than one red lense one clear cheers for the help

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks tj.

Also are the reverse bulb fitment the same on APE and FPE??

Can you get chrome bulbs that give a red shine like the indicator ones you can get??
I couldn’t honestly answer that question… although I would think they would probably be the same.
The “RED T15 21W” bulb is the only type that I have found in the correct fitment, never been able to find a chromed one unfortunately. :cry:

Back